Your Team For Boro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Team For Boro?

With Big Dan, Hall and Buz now back in the mix what would you team be for Boro?

Mine would be:

Kenny
    Orr
    Hill
    Connolly
    Shittu
    Derry
    Faurlin
    Buzsaky
    Taarabt
    Helguson

Subs: Cerny, Miller Gorkss, Rowlands, Cook, Vaagan Moen, Chimbonda.

I would like to see Rowlands and Cook back on the bench to give us much more of plan B options.

You would drop Hall from the squad entirely??

Same team as yesterday for Boro' away.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post

----------- Kenny -------------
      - Orr -- Shittu -- Hall -- Hill -
      ------ Derry ----- Faurlin -----
      - Routledge - Buzz - Taarabt -
      ----------- Helguson -----------

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
        With Big Dan, Hall and Buz now back in the mix what would you team be for Boro?

Mine would be:

Kenny
        Orr
        Hill
        Connolly
        Shittu
        Derry
        Faurlin
        Buzsaky
        Taarabt
        Helguson

Subs: Cerny, Miller Gorkss, Rowlands, Cook, Vaagan Moen, Chimbonda.

I would like to see Rowlands and Cook back on the bench to give us much more of plan B options.
        Giving Boro an extra man?! You are confident.

-------------Kenny
        Chimbonda--shuttu--Hall--Hill

----------Derry---Faurlin

Routledge---helguson----Taarabt

---------------Miller

Comment

Don't know...Gonna leave that to our boss who sure knows what he's doing !!
          "We cant break up the best defence in the league" we were saying !!

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post

I'm not a fan of Hall's, never have been. Delighted he done well last night but I feel Connolly and Shittu could be our best CB partnership. I don't see the point of two CB on the bench. Don't know what the story is with Rowlands and Cook but if they are fit and playable I would prefer to see them get a chance than PVM given his lack of experience.

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
            Giving Boro an extra man?! You are confident.
            Thats what I get for been on here so early We are having a little baby Hoop this week and the misses contractions kicked in this morning.

Comment

dont start buzsaky.. dont rush him back..

two changes from last night tho.

chimbonda for orr and ephraim for miller.

dont rate miller outwide at all.. we looked so different when he went off. buz offered balance and having WR on the right was the one. dont float him about
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I'm not a fan of Hall's, never have been. Delighted he done well last night but I feel Connolly and Shittu could be our best CB partnership. I don't see the point of two CB on the bench. Don't know what the story is with Rowlands and Cook but if they are fit and playable I would prefer to see them get a chance than PVM given his lack of experience.

Thats what I get for been on here so early We are having a little baby Hoop this week and the misses contractions kicked in this morning.
                Congratulations

Comment

exactly the same as yesterday, keep it at 0-0 all the way to half way tru the second half again, and then bring on robobuzz again.

Comment

Same team as yday, dont imagine Buzsaky is fit enough to start. Give him last 20-25mins
                    CHAMPIONS
                    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

If we have the same starting eleven we will have the same problems as we had yesterday in creating and retaining possesion. IMHO Miller was so poor that he has to drop to the bench. I suspect the back 4 will stay intact though it was noticable with the Shittu / Hall pairing that we lacked the ability to play across the back 4 and neither is able to bring the ball out in the same way as a connelly.

So for me 1 change Buzz for Miller

Comment

Congratulations mate. Hope it all goes smoothly. Nothing can beat holding your baby for the first time. and make sure you wear your colours for the birth!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Congratulations

Seconded
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

The same. But I want Chimbonda (for Orr) and Moen involved as much as possible!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Congratulations - hope you have a double celebration on Saturday.

And best to indoctrinate them young. I took an Arsenal mate and his two small boys to the Forest game. Their dad was getting a bit cheesed off on the drive home as the whole way back they were singing "we are the rangers boys" and have been nagging to go back....

Comment

Working...
                              X