1.46pts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.46pts

My reckoning is that we need an average of 1.46pts per game to get promoted automatically. Our last 12 matches have produced an average of 1.91pts per game.

Norwich, Leeds and Forest all dropping points tonight........!!

Nuff said..

Since our draw with Bristol City on the 3rd of January that is now 9 games unbeaten. From a total of 27 points we collected 17 points at an average of 1.588 per game. Using that figure with the remaining 13 games we would gain a further 20.64 points making our total 83 (84) with a bit of rounding up. Should just be enough!

Comment

I think e should do better than that. After the next three games, which will be tough, we have six games in a row where you like to think we should pick up the points needed to set us into the eighties. But, as Preston are proving, you can't take anything for granted. I can see us finishing with around the late eighties, or even ninety points though.

Comment

Middlesbrough v QPR D
        QPR v Leicester D
        Millwall v QPR W
        QPR v Crystal Palace W
        Doncaster v QPR D
        QPR v Sheff Utd W
        Scunthorpe v QPR W
        Barnsley v QPR D
        QPR v Derby W
        Cardiff v QPR L
        QPR v Hull D
        Watford v QPR W
        QPR v Leeds D

24 points including 6 wins

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyhoop View Post
          Since our draw with Bristol City on the 3rd of January that is now 9 games unbeaten. From a total of 27 points we collected 17 points at an average of 1.588 per game. Using that figure with the remaining 13 games we would gain a further 20.64 points making our total 83 (84) with a bit of rounding up. Should just be enough!
          Stanley - your maths is not very good

17/9=1.88. Even if you add the norwich game which we lost our points average is 1.7.

Our point avg over the last 13 is 1.76 but the most important avg is over 33 games and that is 1.93

:yush:

Comment

Sorry did my workings out on loo roll tube. Basic error and couldn't read my long division! Anyway we're going up!!!

Comment

Working...
            X