Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secent turn out considering its a tuesday eve, was good to see most of all 4 sides full again!..

Great win!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Makes a real difference when not being show on TV

Good atmosphere tonight

Comment

Expect nothing less when we're in the position we're in.

Atmosphere was actually decent in patches tonight as well.

Comment

To be expected as it was half term. More kids there tonight than usual for a night game.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Half term weeek for most schools made a difference. There were quite a few kids that don't normally come on a Tuesday night including mine!

Comment

it was a decent crowd for a Tuesday even for school hols. This game was also one of the Sun promotions for £10 a ticket, but I think they gave away very small numbers in that promo anyway.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

School end lower full of R's , good to see.

Puzzled though, because Ipswich filled the upper tier, in previous matches teams have brought fewer or similar numbers of fans and have been given both tiers.

Have the box office finally woken up?
              Last edited by cross it Dave; 23-02-2011, 11:14 AM.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

More than usual due the Sun promotion 2 tickets for £19.50 this was one of the allocated games but Good to see L/RD nearly full. but the ground had no atmosphere until we scored (terrible)

Comment

I never understand why the football league dont schedule more mid week games around school holidays. It definitely increased crowds. My kids are only allowed to mid week games when there is no school the following day,

Comment

Working...
                  X