I hope the Connolly/Gorrks argument is put to bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
    Is this a good time to mention I saw big Dan wearing a spurs shirt in westfields today
    Was he kissing it and those fickle Westfield shoppers I bet were falling for it???
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

hooperman

hooperman no no no,thats one of my matesw he is a double for danny but he isnt him,strangely he is also a nigerian but his name is chris,hes a lovely guy and has always been a tottenham fan
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Hammersmith, then please tell me why Neil changed his two centre backs for the game last night, not one, but both....very chancy decision unless they were injured," both on subs bench" or the only other reason is he feels they have lost form.

I cant think of any other reason.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          What and Shittu doesn't switch off in games??? Do me a favour! He had many a 'Damion Stewart' moment in League One. You should have been there!

Shittu like a lot of players with his build get away with a lot because of their strength. It covers their flaws.

Shittu certainly cannot read a game as well as Gorks and Connolly. Certainly his distribution is not as good! Big part of football these days. Look at all the top sides in Europe. All their centre halves are good on the ball and have a lovely touch. Shittu is an old fashioned English type player. Good luck to him. He'll get found out sooner or later and you'll be moaning about him again!

I just give you facts.

We can all hope that he has improved his allround play during the years. Many of you who saw on a regular basis I seem to recall stated that he from time to time struggled against fast attackers in one on one situations. In other words he was a bit clumpsy due to his size?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

How can they both be struggling when they have conceded the least amount of goals out of the 92 English professional teams?

Any defence gets a bit of luck over a season, but for 31 games I don't think so, certainly not for 17 clean sheets!

I hope Shittu does well like any Ranger player, but don't tell me Shittu is better ball playing centre half than Shittu.

Shittu is a big and strong and plays within his limitations. If he was good enough for the Prem he would still be there.

I said you were fickle because people like you believe in all this kissing the badge stuff. If you and me did it, it would be fine as we've followed Rangers all our life.

Shittu was not born Rangers. He didn't follow the club and down the land like I have done all my life.

And this will make you happy............gospel truth.........the Shittu song that you were belting out last night was actually started by my good self and a couple of others (lad who posts on another board) away at Tranmere one evening game about 6-7 years ago! The days when we were truly awful!

There was about 200 of us there that night. They're the fans who if we get promoted it will mean so much to. We were there in the dark days.
            You decided not to read my post at all.

I said Gorrks is a liability and Connolly is struggling currently...yes currently.. Havent said he has all season.

Not sure if its a complex of some kind but honestly you dont need to keep compounding the fact that you are QPR.. We all are, i am, my dad is and my grandad was.. Yes youre a loyal fan I get it!!

I have been those games too, yes Chesterfield in the pouring rain losing 4-2 , zesh reham scoring an own goal away at Luton, Blackpool away in the cup in 1991, Trevor francis hatrick at villa park.. See I can do it too Hammersmith i was there and still am..

Read peoples post properly and dont feel so insecure about your supporting. I dont doubt you for one minute!

Comment

Was he kissing it and those fickle Westfield shoppers I bet were falling for it???
              were you there???

Comment

I hope Shittu does well like any Ranger player, but don't tell me Shittu is better ball playing centre half than Shittu.
                I'm sure he wasn't going to tell you that !

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  hooperman no no no,thats one of my matesw he is a double for danny but he isnt him,strangely he is also a nigerian but his name is chris,hes a lovely guy and has always been a tottenham fan
                  Ah my mistake! Did think it a bit strange big dan buying a jar of marmite, sweet and sour super noodles and 6 bottles of speckled hen. Guess he was heading over to yours teddy boy??

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    You decided not to read my post at all.

I said Gorrks is a liability and Connolly is struggling currently...yes currently.. Havent said he has all season.

Not sure if its a complex of some kind but honestly you dont need to keep compounding the fact that you are QPR.. We all are, i am, my dad is and my grandad was.. Yes youre a loyal fan I get it!!

I have been those games too, yes Chesterfield in the pouring rain losing 4-2 , zesh reham scoring an own goal away at Luton, Blackpool away in the cup in 1991, Trevor francis hatrick at villa park.. See I can do it too Hammersmith i was there and still am..

Read peoples post properly and dont feel so insecure about your supporting. I dont doubt you for one minute!
                    here here

Comment

Working...
                    X