I hope the Connolly/Gorrks argument is put to bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
    It's turned into a totally pathetic thread.

Hammersmith you were posting 3 hours b4 the game yesterday saying you would have a sh!t night if Sh!ttu starts! Are you just embarrassed because you now look a little silly after an immense performance from the 2 CB's?

Not trying to dig you out but your clearly on some anti Sh!ttu agenda which is very sad in itself.

Personally I'm delighted the decision was made to drop the other 2 lads, that's football & they were looking rusty. I expect DS & FH to now keep they're places for Boro.

Get behind the team & stop whining we won 2-0 ffs against a team in red hot form. Sighhhh
    This is my point , All i did was say that Connolly and Gorks were struggling and get bossed by big forwards.

Hammersmith has A Paul Mason pre season against Adel type vendetta against Shittu, yet still fails to praise him after last nights collosal performance.. Almmost like he wants Big dan to do poorly to say " told you so"

Comment

Some people just haven't got it in them to just say you know what he was brilliant tonight fair play.

Ridiculous, we were up against a very dangerous team who have been scoring bundles & winning games & we reduced them to next to nothing.

Be happy!!!

Comment

It's turned into a totally pathetic thread.

Hammersmith you were posting 3 hours b4 the game yesterday saying you would have a sh!t night if Sh!ttu starts! Are you just embarrassed because you now look a little silly after an immense performance from the 2 CB's?

Not trying to dig you out but your clearly on some anti Sh!ttu agenda which is very sad in itself.

Personally I'm delighted the decision was made to drop the other 2 lads, that's football & they were looking rusty. I expect DS & FH to now keep they're places for Boro.

Get behind the team & stop whining we won 2-0 ffs against a team in red hot form. Sighhhh
        I don't think he hates Shittu. He is trying to calm everyone down as it is just one performance after all. I agree with everything he has said.

Comment

I just thankful we've got strength in depth, Connolly & Gorks have done very well all season.

Now if the manager thinks it's time for a change, fair enough, he picks the team.

For all we know they may have been carrying knocks, had the flu, who knows, I don't.

But, another clean sheet, 3 points and only 13 games to go.
          Last edited by cross it Dave; 23-02-2011, 11:24 AM.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

He has totally written off Ipswich as a team that are nothing, and we should walk over.
            Ipswich hut 6 in their last away game, have been playing very well.
            Had the best midfielder on the park in Bullard and Wickham and Scotland are a handful...

I have nothing against HAmmersmith but he himself has admitted KG needed to be dropped, but I cannot understand his issue wwith a Rangers boy through and through like Big Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
              I don't think he hates Shittu. He is trying to calm everyone down as it is just one performance after all. I agree with everything he has said.
              Why would we need 'calming down' ? One game or not we were all delighted with the 2 CB's contribution last night. It wasn't a 16 year olds debut where we might have to calm down as he might get ripped apart next game it was an experienced pro doing what we know he can do...simple as that.

Some people just can't give praise its how they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                He has totally written off Ipswich as a team that are nothing, and we should walk over.
                Ipswich hut 6 in their last away game, have been playing very well.
                Had the best midfielder on the park in Bullard and Wickham and Scotland are a handful...

I have nothing against HAmmersmith but he himself has admitted KG needed to be dropped, but I cannot understand his issue wwith a Rangers boy through and through like Big Dan.
                Ive seen Big Dan kiss the Watford badge and he was there for a while. Don't read anything into it.

He didn't write off Ipswich. I wasn't there last night but they sounded poor and didn't really attack.

Comment

I stillwant to see a Big Dan/Matty C partnership. Strength and power, alongside composure and organisation. Perfect combination, if you ask me.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Why would we need 'calming down' ? One game or not we were all delighted with the 2 CB's contribution last night. It wasn't a 16 year olds debut where we might have to calm down as he might get ripped apart next game it was an experienced pro doing what we know he can do...simple as that.

Some people just can't give praise its how they are.
                    It's one performance! Lets see how they get on in the next couple of games then we can say ah yes they really are effective there. We have some tough games coming up.

Comment

It's one performance!
                      Don't mean to be rude I think I'll decline getting involved in a football debate with a bird...

I'm old skool like that.

Comment

Don't mean to be rude I think I'll decline getting involved in a football debate with a bird...

I'm old skool like that.
                        I do know my football. Come on have a f.u.c.king debate with me!!!!

Comment

I do know my football. Come on have a f.u.c.king debate with me!!!!
                          Get back in the f@cking kitchen, and we'll talk it over.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Ive seen Big Dan kiss the Watford badge and he was there for a while. Don't read anything into it.

He didn't write off Ipswich. I wasn't there last night but they sounded poor and didn't really attack.
                            I have seen Dan since his debut at p'boro and all his hundereds of Rangers games.
                            Also travelled up to Hillsboro with him in our promotion year , so I will WILL look into it when his kisses our badge, as he genuinely loves rangers, and I cant believe some people doubt that!

Comment

I'm old skool like that.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                                How can Connolly be a powder puff???

Part of the best defence we have had in years. Shittu and Hall weren't exactly tested by Ipswich tonight were they?? Wickham played out wide!

You are totally deluded if you think 2 centre halves are not part of the reason why we have had such a good defence this season. Wait until Shittu and Hall play against some proper strikers with movement. Shittu and Hall not good enough to lace the boots of Gorks and Connolly.

And please don't fall for the badge kissing! He was kissing his badge at Millwall earlier in the season and at Bolton last season! Lampard does it Chelsea when supposedly all his family are West Ham.

You obviously haven't been to many games this season if you think Gorks and Hall are bad! Have proved they are the best pairing in the league. Just look at the FACTS.
                                How do u know do u go 2 a lot of millwall and bolton games then :-D

Comment

Working...
                                X