Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about that u moaners !!!

we had to go thru all the stick all week end the doom merchants threw at us
    Boy where are you now ? No doubt happy !!

Comment

I've got a pair of rose coloured specs if any of them wants 'em
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Bet the General is running around White City with his QPR flag !

Comment

Some of these posters don't half make you laugh. A draw away to preston and they are crying about playoffs. Then forest draw at home, I wonder if their fans are moaning about playoffs aswell now? Lol

Comment

What kept you,wondered how long it would take someone.end of the day we got the 3 points we needed but by all accounts we weren't convincing and struggled to create chances so no need to go overboard,delighted we won and delighted Forest didnt .

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              What kept you,wondered how long it would take someone.end of the day we got the 3 points we needed but by all accounts we weren't convincing and struggled to create chances so no need to go overboard,delighted we won and delighted Forest didnt .
              You post that meekly !!...but we forgive you ....:kiss:

Comment

Whatever the result tonight there would have been people posting threads like this "i told you so" blah blah.....

How about just enjoying the great win.

Comment

Not pretty, but looked dangerous at every set piece which is not something i have been able to say for quite some time.

As for the moaners, Paul Mason rings a bell.

We are an effective team.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    Whatever the result tonight there would have been people posting threads like this "i told you so" blah blah.....

How about just enjoying the great win.
                    and you wouldnt if we lost,hows your were get two points from the next three prediction going?
                    you want to moan and be negative thats your look out!

Comment

Careful you don't choke.

Comment

Very relieved, especially after a very poor first half.
                        Hope this gives the team more self-belief, so they can go and get a result up at Boro.
                        But we do need to exert ourselves a bit more a lot of the time.
                        And soon we will be getting some players back, hopefully Ephraim and Smith who can give us width and a bit more pace.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Not "all accounts"... I saw us create loads of chances in the 2nd half, and basically sh*t all over Ipswich.

1st half, we were nervy and lacked cohesion.
                          But second half, we were very convincing.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                            Very relieved, especially after a very poor first half.
                            Hope this gives the team more self-belief, so they can go and get a result up at Boro.
                            But we do need to exert ourselves a bit more a lot of the time.
                            And soon we will be getting some players back, hopefully Ephraim and Smith who can give us width and a bit more pace.
                            Our formation means we don't really use width. And it's quite effective the way it is.

Comment

We are still looking too narrow and crowded in midfield.
                              We need to stretch defences a bit more.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X