• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha Ha Nott Forest

2-2, get in there Preston!

Perfect!

go on the preston!!!

get in there!!
    First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
    Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

Brilliant!!

So happy tonight! You R;sssssssssssss
      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Farkin' hilarious! Was listening to 5Live at 9:50pm as they were describing Forest as being 2nd with a game in hand and then the "ohh.. wait... " moment came as PNE scored in the 12th minute of injury time... PRICELESS!!

Comment

Very big goal for us that is, a few games ago people were talking of them coming to our place and turning us over, they didn't, they drew and really we should have won. Since then they've lost to Scunthorpe and drawn with Preston.

Comment

4 points from 4 matches playing us seem to take the wind out of their sails a little, meanwhile we've taken 8 points from the last 4 matches

Comment

My ban is up on Saturday hopefully they will be nice to me this time over there.

Comment

Didnt know Preston had equilized,great news and a pretty good night all round

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                  http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthr...=24081&page=12

My ban is up on Saturday hopefully they will be nice to me this time over there.
                  i bet you can't wait

Comment

This thread makes me laugh they actually suggest they have the best 4 in the league. Sorry Forest that honour goes to the team who have kept 18 clean sheets this season and have conceded 8 goals less than you.....muppets!

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                      http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthr...t=24128&page=1

This thread makes me laugh they actually suggest they have the best 4 in the league. Sorry Forest that honour goes to the team who have kept 18 clean sheets this season and have conceded 8 goals less than you.....muppets!
                      they do seem to believe their own shite, poor sad individuals.

Comment

Our forum could have looked like that tonight, it's funny to read.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Our forum could have looked like that tonight, it's funny to read.
                          I'm sure a few had drafted threads only to have to delete them in the last 10 mins.

Comment

I quote my Grandads last words, before his car hit the tree............
                            Timbeeeeeeeer

Re: Matchday #33 - Nottingham Forest v Preston North End - Official Matchday Thread
                            Game in hand boys, we're still 2nd based on that being won ...

Got to love em :kiss:
                            When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I went out after Forest scored late on thinking "Nearly". What a f'ing result!

Comment

Working...
                              X