Just can't get enough!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just can't get enough!

Anyone who watched Celtic Rangers on Sunday would have heard Celtic sing Deepche Mode's 'Just can't get enough'. The ground was bouncing and they've been singing it for a while now. Be great to get Loftus Road bouncing to an easy and catchy song like this!

Lyrics we could use:

When i'm with you Rangers, I go out my head
    I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough
    All the things you do to me and everything you said
    I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough

We slip and slide as we fall in love
    And I just can't seem to get enough of

BORKED

Brilliant, sadly need a few more than 12k or so to get a home atmosphere like that though.

Comment

That we be so great the whole ground singing that

Comment

This is the perfect time to get something like this happening. The ground is going to be near to full every week now and away followings are going to be bigger than normal.

It's a very catchy song which contains no swearing etc so everyone can join in, no excuse really.

Comment

I have this song as my main ring tone on my phone. When it went off in the office some un-educated Cheski supporter swore blind that it was "The Saturdays" that sung this song originally and had never heard of the masters of Eighties music Depeche Mode!!

I don't think "our version" needs a second verse though...
          Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

cant se our seven singers n xblock macking such a din......we'd be better singing 'enjoy the silence'!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              cant se our seven singers n xblock macking such a din......we'd be better singing 'enjoy the silence'!!

Comment

sorry but we dont have numbers who actually want to sing that..

made me very jealous sunday watching that game.. most of our fans just wanna sit and clap..
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

That would be a nice change to Hoops each time we score, as the whole stadium would sing it then especially if the music was played over the speakers too.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                    sorry but we dont have numbers who actually want to sing that..

made me very jealous sunday watching that game.. most of our fans just wanna sit and clap..
                    Not everybody wants to sing. You need respect that.

Comment

X block would be livelier if it wasn't crammed with 200 American High School girlies, all arriving late, leaving early and spending what time they ARE there taking photos of each other with their camera phones.
                      (Complete P in the A.)
                      Some of you would love it up there -- you'd have something else to watch if the game got a bit dull...
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                        Not everybody wants to sing. You need respect that.
                        Yea, look at Britney Spears.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I remember at Loftus rd the Celtic fans were all singing "if your happy and you know it clap your hands" bloody sounded good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by issay View Post
                            I remember at Loftus rd the Celtic fans were all singing "if your happy and you know it clap your hands" bloody sounded good as well.
                            That's sorted next home game we gotta sing " Twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder what you are"

Comment

Keeping on topic one of the best song's sung at loftus rd was Sunderland with there rendition of Gold by spandeu ballet!!!!
                              Not sure of the words but it was about Julio Arca .

Comment

Working...
                              X