No announcement yet.

regardless how we finish this season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regardless how we finish this season...

im proud of the players and backroom staff..

nobody thought we'd be where we have been all season.. id even say that NW didnt expect this..

lets forget all the prices and get behind those 11 on the field.. each and every game.. on this forum, in the pub, at the match.. we need to be united to ensure we continue our run over the line...

promotion or not im proud of what this squad have achieved.

u r'ssssssssssssssssssss
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

lets back our rangers !!!!!
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Comment

Totally agree & the team needs our backing more than ever starting from tonight BUT I won't lie not going up after being top all season would be a disaster & a catastrophe in my book.

So proud yes, devastated even more so if we didn't do it.

BUT WE WILL!! COYR'ssss

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
        im proud of the players and backroom staff..

nobody thought we'd be where we have been all season.. id even say that NW didnt expect this..

lets forget all the prices and get behind those 11 on the field.. each and every game.. on this forum, in the pub, at the match.. we need to be united to ensure we continue our run over the line...

promotion or not im proud of what this squad have achieved.

u r'ssssssssssssssssssss
        Well said that man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

In truth we were the pre season favourites so most not surprised by our position(us not included!),proud of the team but would be completely gutted we are in this division again next season as we will never get a better chance,now or never

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            In truth we were the pre season favourites so most not surprised by our position(us not included!),proud of the team but would be completely gutted we are in this division again next season as we will never get a better chance,now or never
            No we was not we were 5th favourites at 14-1, Boro were favourites. The Bookies refuse to take a risk on us due to our owners everyone knows that. We were favourites the season before but the dropping of us to 5th favourites was a clear indication they never thought we were going to have a real chance of us winning the league. You also can't predict the future so to say we will never have a better chance is rubbish. I'm sure you'll reward yourself with a new armchair if we go up though, I hear those lazy boy chairs are perfect for watching the Prem on

Comment

Your like my own personal stalker,but come on,use your own jokes/insults,stop copying the Merryploughboy(unless you are him in discuise)

Comment

Originally posted by keep the faith View Post
                lets back our rangers !!!!!
                Let's do it for ROBBO.....

A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                X