Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goes To Show What A good Manager We Have !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goes To Show What A good Manager We Have !!

Spine of team is pretty similar to last season, when we were losing games and had too many loan players

The big difference is the loans we have replaced with the likes of Derry, Mackie, Smith, Kenny, Hill.

Who would have thought a team comprised of players like Routledge,Connolly, Buzsacky, Faurlin, Helguson and Taarabt would be at the top of the table, bearing in mind we were struggling with the main core of this team last season.

Goes to show what a good manager can actually do.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

This is one thing that I feel all QPR fans agree with however I do question why the likes of Martin Rowlands and Lee Cook are not quite good enough as squad players.

People forget that Martin Rowlands was good enough to play for ROI and now can't get into this team, give them a chance before we right them off, other than that I love Neil Warnock and what he's done so far.

I wouldn't change him for the world!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Spine of team is pretty similar to last season, when we were losing games and had too many loan players

The big difference is the loans we have replaced with the likes of Derry, Mackie, Smith, Kenny, Hill.

Who would have thought a team comprised of players like Routledge,Connolly, Buzsacky, Faurlin, Helguson and Taarabt would be at the top of the table, bearing in mind we were struggling with the main core of this team last season.

Goes to show what a good manager can actually do.
      Agree about the manager, but Routledge and Buzz have hardly been regulars mate......
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
      X