X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopra Has A Broken Ankle

QPR rival so is relevant.

That is the talk on the grapevine.

Hairline fracture on his ankle. Out for possibly 4-6 weeks.

That's the kind of luck we need for us at the moment if I'm honest.

He has been scoring lately for them & with Bothroyd off form & Bellamy the only other forward threat it could work in our favour massively.

Would be nice for us to get the rub of the green at this very important time.

Where did you read that, can't find that anywhere?

Comment

Had a text off a Taffy pal who goes to a place called 'The Vale' its a gym / sports facility where Cardiff train & he was told there.

Gonna have a scan now see if I can find anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        Had a text off a Taffy pal who goes to a place called 'The Vale' its a gym / sports facility where Cardiff train & he was told there.

Gonna have a scan now see if I can find anything.
        Someone should 'break' the news to Cardiff fans on their forum

Comment

Seems like their could be some truth in it WCG

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...675471c8f74c15

Comment

Can we get some more injuries i.e Camp Earnshaw/.Holt/.Cradle Snodgrass/.Yakubu Gallagher. Cardiff still have plenty of strikers chops not even playing regular

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Can we get some more injuries i.e Camp Earnshaw/.Holt/.Cradle Snodgrass/.Yakubu Gallagher. Cardiff still have plenty of strikers chops not even playing regular
              Chops has scored a couple in his last few games, so very welcome injury as far as I'm concerned. You mentioned half the Leeds team not bothered about them tbh.

Swansea, Cardiff & Forest I'm more worried about.

As I say any injury to a rival teams better players is good news to me. Pretty sure they would like to see Taarabt or Paddy Kenny with a broken ankle.

Comment

But surely they will just go out and sign another Premier striker on loan?

Surely we are still DOOOMED and a relegation struggle is on the horizon?
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I think we might just scrape to safety yet L Block if we can nick a point off of the world class Ipswich mate. Fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                    Someone should 'break' the news to Cardiff fans on their forum
                    They are f*****g deluded on that forum !!!

One of them states something along the lines of ' Good news coz he won't be able to pick up any bookings '

HE'S BROKEN HIS F*****G ANKLE !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                      They are f*****g deluded on that forum !!!

One of them states something along the lines of ' Good news coz he won't be able to pick up any bookings '

HE'S BROKEN HIS F*****G ANKLE !!!!!!

Quality!! Proper #####

Comment

Some achivement to score tonight with a hairline ankle fracture.
                        Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

hope he does fine! and its harsh to wish injury to any player, they are human being after all..
                          and we want all teams to be fully fitted that they find reasons why we promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprmeath View Post
                            Some achivement to score tonight with a hairline ankle fracture.

Comment

Fair play but they could be running a risky game with him though.

Comment

Working...
                              X