• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any news on troy

any news on troy
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

the old trojan horse trick will be used at wall in a few weeks ted.......we will all assemble at the stairs of borough station( no lifts to be used) and enter the beast from its rear.....silently we shall infiltrate the constabulary mounted division and decend on lewisham in the steely night air.....the bushwackers will be roaming the mean streets around zampa rd awaiting west londons finest baited breath!!.......'where are those west laaandan mugs' will be their war cry.....we remain silent still as the horse turns the corner .....then all of a sudden.......chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaarge'!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

well

well usually i predict when there will be massive disorder,if you rember i got a public warning for predicting millwall comming in massive numbers,so i shall predict the millwall away game

the commanders of our thug army are well known for surprises,and the bigest surprise that they can pull off against millwall is a complete no show

we can muster only 500 against there 4000 so unlike about 5 years ago when 400 qpr run amok,this time i assure you it will be a no show

which is the only way to beat millwall just dont turn up ,sure they will call us cowards,but so what,life is so so precous,lets bring a complete ceasation of violence now,lets accept the wars over,LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY,
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

im all for a saaarf laaandaan 'west london love fest that night tedward.....im gonna don my summer of love attire and carry love beads and joss sticks of almond esscence!!!......the sounds of woodstock and mathews southern comfort will fill the night with love love love man!!

Comment

Does he have a girlfriend called Helen?

Comment

thats reigers alter ego!!!

Comment

Extendible baton will have to be dusted off for this one I think..

Comment

Troy scored 5 goals in a 6-0 behind closed doors win against spurs yesterday ted.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Fort i clicked on a wrong thread !!!
                  Troy might be on da bench tomorra !
                  BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
                  Last edited by LoftusRoadLad; 21-02-2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X