Who should be the target man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well

well i would like to see shittu leading the line with troy hewitt laying off him
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Pete I said the same the other day to moon safari regarding Hulse, yes he's had a very good record at previous clubs but here he looks awful, maybe its a case of a player & a club just not right for each other a la Cureton..
      yep you did mate, but i still think he will come good.
      but.......will become more difficult if he becomes a boo boys whipping boy.
      heidar has come good and so will hulse imo.
      you dont become a bad player overnight.
      as pete said ask leeds,sheff u, derby fans if hulse is a good player.

Comment

At his previous clubs Hulse has played with a partner. At Rangers he plays the lone striker. If you're gonna play that role you need to work twice as hard. Sadly, he just does not move for a striker. His work ethic needs to step up.

Look how Helguson has turned his career around at Rangers. Even someone like Furlong.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          At his previous clubs Hulse has played with a partner. At Rangers he plays the lone striker. If you're gonna play that role you need to work twice as hard. Sadly, he just does not move for a striker. His work ethic needs to step up.

Look how Helguson has turned his career around at Rangers. Even someone like Furlong.
          hammersmith i agree with some of your post mate.
          but if you were a player and had made several runs or bust a gut to get in a good position only for adel to shoot, would you still make those runs?
          adel is a worldy player but could help hulse out of this ruts.
          started the season well with derby so can still do it.
          maybe ric roc is right some players dont fit at clubs, first move down south....
          who knows
          but imo he will come good

Comment

Moon -you keep posting about how Hulse will 'come good' but we are running out of games for him to prove his worth and 'come good'. HH should start every game ahead of Hulse. We can't rely on a non scoring CF. HH misses a couple of games comes in and scores. Hulse plays game after game and doesn't. It's not rocket science.
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Hulse to turn the fans round like Furs......he'll score the winner tomorrow with a towering header!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                Moon -you keep posting about how Hulse will 'come good' but we are running out of games for him to prove his worth and 'come good'. HH should start every game ahead of Hulse. We can't rely on a non scoring CF. HH misses a couple of games comes in and scores. Hulse plays game after game and doesn't. It's not rocket science.
                sutton thats the same hh that was getting even worse abuse than hulse last year!
                meaning given time furlong and hiedar came good

Comment

I honestly thought when Hulse had got a few games under his belt he would be the mutts nutts,i also thought we should of got rid of Helguson to Watford before the season started.

But Helguson is head and shoulders above anything else weve got.His hold up play can be awesome at times and his heading ability is superb.The only thing that lets him down is he is injury prone and you sometimes wish he was more ruthless in front of goal (Put his foot through the ball instead of tickling in)

As for Hulse its just not happening and as said hes running out of games to prove his worth.

Must be Helguson if fit.Still not convinced my Miller and the same applies we are running out of games waiting for him to deliver.It was always a risk signing a loan forward who hasnt played for years.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                    sutton thats the same hh that was getting even worse abuse than hulse last year!
                    meaning given time furlong and hiedar came good

I agree, with time, Hulse may prove me and countless other wrong.(I hope he does) Trouble is we don't have time and Hulse certainly wont be good enough for next season up against the likes of Ferdinand, Alex, Lescott etc etc!
                    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I agree, with time, Hulse may prove me and countless other wrong.(I hope he does) Trouble is we don't have time and Hulse certainly wont be good enough for next season up against the likes of Ferdinand, Alex, Lescott etc etc!
                      now that i do agree with only have to see the way west ham destroyed burnley tonight.
                      but theres 80million reasons to give it a go.
                      and thats probaly a thread for WHEN we go up mate

Comment

Some sensible posts here & I agree with many points. I hope moon safari is right & that Hulse does come good, yes we are running out of time but we have a game tomorrow & he may well be a part of it so let's hope he can get that monkey off his back.

I hate players becoming boo boys its totally wrong so please don't hassle the fella but I agree he needs to up his work rate even just to show us he cares (I'm sure he does).

He very much looks the part & 1 goal I feel will set him free. Lets hope its soon.

Comment

Could not have said it better.

Comment

I like Miller though, reminds me of Agyemang, I hope he starts with Helguson.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                              I like Miller though, reminds me of Agyemang

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                                I mean with strength and pace,
                                he also has that dog wagging tail
                                feeling, a guy full of enthusiasm..
                                hopefully he scores more than Pat..

Comment

Working...
                                X