Interesting re Cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting re Cook

Given the number of people who are suggesting that Cook should/might still be an option, this is worth looking at:

Very strange that he's talking in terms of 'we' need to push on and finish what 'we've' started.
    Strange also to suddenly feature a player who hasn't.
    Featured, I mean.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

A fit cook would be a very welcome option as far as i am concerned we could have done with him yesterday to replace miller instead of meon, if he can get a few games under his belt and be available for the run in that would be great
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Bit of a shame reading that because its so clear to see he is a hoop through & through but sentiments don't come into it I guess, NW knows what's best for this football club so we have to trust his judgement.

Personally I feel Cook has something still to offer us this season considering our injury / suspension problems.

Comment

Cook is a far superior player to Hogan or Moen, should be our third choice winger behind Routs and Smith, not our 6th choice winger.

First time he's been properly fit since we re-signed him, and were not using him. Great shame.

Comment

Working...
        X