My take on the players yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on the players yesterday

Was in the ground at 13:00 as was invited to some corporate for the day, whilst admiring the quite impressive nicely sized ground the players appeared from the tunnel.

What a scruffy bunch of big time charlie's we looked, in particular Fitz Hall who didnt bother to walk out onto the pitch (he just kept his headphones whilst playing on his phone), Chimbonda strutted around the pitch like he owned the place, Shittu i will let off as he always looks happy and relaxed and the others werent much better who were mostly on the their phones not looking like they gave a toss. i really was quite disapponted in this as i thought Warnock would have none of it.

I know it was cold but turning up in Hoodies!?, didnt look very professional in the slightest..

Fair enough if Warnock wants them to be relaxed etc but to play like they did in the second half then they haven't earned the right to give it the big time yet...

Not sure how many fans we had up there but thought we seemed pretty quiet for most the game. I am still very puzzled why we are not filling away ends..

I am still puzzled why our attendance at home is so poor! Average was far greater the year Holloway took us uP!
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
      I am still puzzled why our attendance at home is so poor! Average was far greater the year Holloway took us uP!
      suppose some would say a sign of the time etc...

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
        feel i have to put this myth of low crowds to bed!!
        were averaging 15k and with sellouts vs palarse and lids think average will go up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
          were averaging 15k and with sellouts vs palarse and lids think average will go up!!!
          http://www.football-league.co.uk/pag...~20107,00.html
          and to add crowds were lower the year we went up under ollie

Comment

http://www.football-league.co.uk/pag...~20107,00.html
            14k v pompey
            13 v Coventry
            14 v Watford
            13 v Preston

I was actually talking about away games but we were top for all of these games, We may average 15 but jesus...

There is no excuse, i hate to say it but Palace would fill Selhurst if they were top.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              14k v pompey
              13 v Coventry
              14 v Watford
              13 v Preston

I was actually talking about away games but we were top for all of these games, We may average 15 but jesus...

There is no excuse, i hate to say it but Palace would fill Selhurst if they were top.
              was on about scottyboys post, and i think an average of 15 is very respectable

Comment

Nice Moon.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

The home end has been full or very nearly full most games this year. The away attendance often makes it a full house or a lowish attendance.
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

QUOTE=qprjames;537840]The home end has been full or very nearly full most games this year. The away attendance often makes it a full house or a lowish attendance.[/QUOTE]

I wish you was right....

Comment

Jfish why are you continuing with this when the stats proves it's our best average crowds in god knows how long?!

Comment

An average of 15'000 in a year where we have topped the table and are on the verge of our first top flight promotion in 20 odd
                        seasons is very poor. No getting away from that fact. The money people had in our last promotion under ollie is not what fans have in these tight times so it effects attendence's. But...........we are who we are....a small club.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          An average of 15'000 in a year where we have topped the table and are on the verge of our first top flight promotion in 20 odd
                          seasons is very poor. No getting away from that fact. The money people had in our last promotion under ollie is not what fans have in these tight times so it effects attendence's. But...........we are who we are....a small club.
                          Are crowds are bigger than when ollie took us up!!!

Comment

Some would have you think we'd fill a 25k seater stadium in the PL all season long....

Comment

Are crowds are bigger than when ollie took us up!!!
                              I don't see the season we went up from div 1 a fair comparison to be honest.

You can bang on about 15k being a good crowd, I don't think it is and we should have a home sellout every game.

Anyway back to the main point on this thread some of our players are big tim charlie's...

Comment

Working...
                              X