Does Pete's drum need a microphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Pete's drum need a microphone

Pete, appreciate your efforts in getting the singing going, however, can hardly hear your drum on the opposite side of the pitch (halfway line). Any chance of getting a drum like the one the Blackpool fans used to have (that drum used to kill the home atmosphere).

Failing that we need one of those large speakers from the notting hill carnival and a microphone.

Keep up the support.

How about everyone bring their own mini drum..that would scare the living daylights outta the tractor folk..ooo can see a money making thing there !!

Comment

well

q block pete is beyond critiscm hes the most vocifeerous fan we have ever had
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        How about everyone bring their own mini drum..that would scare the living daylights outta the tractor folk..ooo can see a money making thing there !!
        I can see it now, the new addition to the scarve stands and club shop will be the 'Mini QPR Drum' , it will be the LR answer to the South African vuvuzelas.

Brazillian style Drumming at LR, we could start a trend.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

get a big drum, put bernie in it, and then let him kick his way out of it, that should make some noise

Comment

The drum is fit for the kanckers yard.

Been going for about 4 seasons, since I became a fan
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
            X