Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

champions league final tickets and qpr prices!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champions league final tickets and qpr prices!!

just driving back from west 12 and talksport discussion on the theives of uefa and their stench of greed and pricing ordinary working class fans out of the final.....my point being what price qpr and the board 'pricing' mny out if we go up??? could you honestly stomach paying 50-75 quid to watch at loftus rd???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

The mugs down the road can...have they got better paid jobs ?

Comment

get the feeling they are not interested in working class fans and are trying to encourage more of the prawn sandwich brigade, hence the lousy atmosphere at Rangers and other grounds
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

my point exactly lymes.....the atmosphere at home is embarising these days bar a few one off games....what next??? handing out vu vu zeulas or the happy clappy things the mugs at foolem have!!!

Comment

mind you facto, since I've left the White City and moved to the country I've noticed some right riff raff at the r's and a must accessory attending games is my air freshener. . .you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

wet spam mates of mine at forest last week commented on the 'odd looks of some r's fans'....

Comment

UEFA Champions League Final Tickets and the UEFA European Cup tickets have ZERO to do with QPR.

The CL Final tickets are the "neutral" ticket prices - they are not the prices the 25,000 for each clubs' supporters will pay. They are expected to be paid for, in advance, mainly by compaines to use for whatever they want to.

Also - the CL final is a premier world event now. It will be pricey.

I have listened to Talksport since it started and listen to it every day. However, I know it is full of the laziest and weakest journalism I have ever experienced. I only listen becuase, unlike Spain and Italy and other countries, we do not have a good choice of football/sports stations.

I went for a Thai mal tonight and it cost me £85 + £16 taxi for 2. Would have been a lot less just 2 years ago. Prices have gone mad, but I think a CL final would be better value than my jungle curry.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                mind you facto, since I've left the White City and moved to the country I've noticed some right riff raff at the r's and a must accessory attending games is my air freshener. . .you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's
                How times have changed, i remember when the order of the day was Amonia in a Jif.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Just the way it is now. Weird to think that when live footy on telly started in 80s the TV companies routinely had to compensate clubs for lost gate revenue for low crowds. Can't remember exact figures but pretty sure we only managed 13000 for home-leg with Liverpool in Laegue Cup Semi and there was only 18000ish for return at Anfield.... back then it was a given that being on the box halved the gate. Fast forward 20 years and they can televise it and still seemingly charge the earth???

Comment

Working...
                  X