Cardiff away St Georges Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff away St Georges Day

For those of us on the coaches to Cardiff or for those who cannot make the game the Isleworth Royal British Legion has kindly invited us to their club after the game to celebrate St Georges Day

There will be a DJ all evening and pie and mash plus raffles and football cards etc and it promises to be a great way to to hopefully celebrate the day when we get back to London

A couple of the stewards are Brentford fans so I hope we don't abuse their kind hospitality and it would be helpful if we could gauge the numbers who want to come along?

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    For those of us on the coaches to Cardiff or for those who cannot make the game the Isleworth Royal British Legion has kindly invited us to their club after the game to celebrate St Georges Day

There will be a DJ all evening and pie and mash plus raffles and football cards etc and it promises to be a great way to to hopefully celebrate the day when we get back to London

A couple of the stewards are Brentford fans so I hope we don't abuse their kind hospitality and it would be helpful if we could gauge the numbers who want to come along?
    Hi Isleworth. That sounds like it's gonna be a really good day, especially after the Cardiff game!

How would I go about getting there when we touch back at the Bush?
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
      Hi Isleworth. That sounds like it's gonna be a really good day, especially after the Cardiff game!

How would I go about getting there when we touch back at the Bush?
      Hopefully the coach will drop us nearby as its not far from the M4 but if anyone needs directions I am happy to post them

Comment

Maybe they should open v early doors with some face painters at hand.

Too far for me and going by train but a great idea. British always did really = English and they all know it. Ha.

Comment

Sounds a great idea, see what my plans are for the weekend, Definately going to the game just don't know how yet so don't know what time i'll be back.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Count me in Beef

Comment

Isleworth ranger

Okay if I come with the MRS?
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Cant wait for this game!.. Got me train tickets through friday, gonna be untold banter and hopefully a promotion party in the bush!!!!!!
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Isleworth ranger

Okay if I come with the MRS?
                  Everyone is welcome mate

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    Sounds a great idea, see what my plans are for the weekend, Definately going to the game just don't know how yet so don't know what time i'll be back.
                    there's a half three train and a half four train, two hour journey, but if we're kept in a bit, the half four one is probably less of a worry to catch.

Comment

Working...
                    X