Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could give NW 3 pieces of advice.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we gave - and he accepted - the job as manager on the grounds he wouldn't be taking advice from anybody. Certainly not team selection.

And, whilst there are aspects of his managership I may not agree with, I'll live with it in the knowledge that I think he knows more than I do.

Not sure the slogan "In Warnock We Trust... Well... Sort of... Ish" Has a good ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
      just got sucked in if im honest his twitter is full of crap that annoys me.
      you lives and learns
      Hope you didn't pay a grand for Bernie's phone number?

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
        Hope you didn't pay a grand for Bernie's phone number?
        thats when i gave up on him after punting that around!!!!

Comment

Give Cook a go on the left, his crosses made Dexter look good and might get the best out of Heider and Hulse. Also give Buzz a go in the free role.

Comment

Couldn't give him any advice.

He knows more about football than many if not all of us.

My only criticism would be to try and be less stubborn, that though is a minor problem
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by JLQPR1982 View Post
              to help gain automatic promotion, what would they be?

1. Sign a striker on loan now. Apart from Helguson, the others don't seem to be good enough at the moment. The lack of goals might prove crucial, especially if we drop in to the play offs. It might be very hard to find anyone willing to come and clubs might be reluctant to let players leave but I would hope the club are looking into every possibility.

2. Get Shittu, Cook and Rowlands involved. They are better than some of the players currently getting a look in (I agree 100% with Pete's thread about Vaagen Moen). They know what the club is about and MIGHT prove quite important when the pressure starts building.

3. Don't rush Tommy Smith back. He's going to be one of the most important players in the run-in. We obviously miss him now, but don't take any risks with him. Only bring him in when he is 100% fit.
              Rowlands and Cook are a thing of the past. Rowland whilst a good servant is mid Championship at best (even in his prime). Cook will never be the player he was. Warnock knows best let him manage why do you think he does include them, even on the bench.

Comment

Warnock won't play Rowlands not because he is not good enough, but they have fallen out.

In regards to Cook, I'm not saying he should be in the first 11 but at least he is a winger.

people that write Cook off have not seen him play behind closed doors and just making rash judgements purely based on the fact, he is not playing.

Both are very good back-ups to have. They played in the same teams as Connolly, Gorkss, Buzsacky, Faurlin, Hogan, Taarabt, Helguson, Hall before and I never heard anyone have negative word about Rowlands/Cook then for example?

All this about moving on !! The main spine of our team hasn't changed in the last 2 years, just we have added quality to it and others like Orr, Mackie, Derry and kenny who are very good pros
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Stop Kenny lumping the ball long ALL the time

Comment

1 - get a credible plan B - may involve new thinking like a striker that can score
                    2. Get over whatever it is with Cook and Buz
                    3. put the shorts back on. we need all the luck we can get due to (a) and (b)

Comment

1. Call a cab to LR
                      2. Stick Hulse in it.
                      3. Tell the driver to drive as far away as he can and don't bring him back.

Seriously though 1,2 & 3 should be to get a striker.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        1 - beg brum for phillips
                        2 - beg brum for phillips
                        3 - beg brum for phillips
                        Actually, that's pretty good shout. Worth a punt.

Comment

1- Beg brum for Phillips
                          2- Beg brum for Phillips
                          3- Beg brum for Phillips

Comment

The boss knows how often each player spits, who farts the loudest and smelliest, moans and jokes the most in fact he knows what they all eat let alone which player is performing well on the training pitch.
                            Warno will know when the time is right to play Cook, Buzz, Hall, Rolo ect.
                            In Warno we trust not the game "football manager".

Comment

Dear Sir Neil
                              a word or three of advice,
                              buy players from eastern europe
                              for defence, buy a german striker
                              and get someone that will not waste corners and free kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                                The boss knows how often each player spits, who farts the loudest and smelliest, moans and jokes the most in fact he knows what they all eat let alone which player is performing well on the training pitch.
                                Warno will know when the time is right to play Cook, Buzz, Hall, Rolo ect.
                                In Warno we trust not the game "football manager".
                                How bout "Ultimate Soccer Manager"??
                                Harder than LMA by far, but slow as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X