I'm going To Moen..About Peter Vaggen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going To Moen..About Peter Vaggen

Seen him a few times now and just do not know, what he bring to the table?

Warnock must really think C.ook is **** if this kid is ahead of him in the pecking order. Now, I am not saying that Cook should be automatic choice, but with Hogan and Smith out, surely he is the best option?

Moean is very lightweight, his free kicks yesterday were poor and when Miller came off, we really never threatened on the left side, apart from the runs from Taarabt.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Agree Pete he offered nothing yesterday.

I did say before we signed him that the jump for him would be massive, and at the moment he hasnt found his feet.

Comment

NW is a stubborn man if he can't see the Cook would be the best option right about now & that's a shame.

Comment

Agree he is out of his depth. Though better at set pieces than Adel (not much of a challenge tbh!). Think Warnock likes him for commitment/fitness. You can't argue he covers some ground. Just a shame it is mostly fruitless and off ball.

What has happened to Cook? Srious question. Last I heard he was getting reserve time then it all went quiet. Almost forgot we have him in the tank. Like to see him and Buz fighting way back, even there detractors (who I don't really get btw) couldn't argue they are a far superior plan B than the one we have.

Comment

Perefectly fit and rraring to go.

He won't get a look in and because Rowlands did not go out on loan, he won't either.

I just think the big bombs from the keeper are becoming a bit predictable.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

PVM isn't a wide man, at best he is backup for Faurlin and nothing else.
            Those people who said he was the obvious replacement on the left for Smith were very mistaken.
            He hasn't got the nippiness or speed to be out wide, and is nowhere near the quality of Faurlin, so back-up only.

Cook would really be out to prove something, so why not give him the chance? He is fit and match-fit and we can't do much worse than the crap we witnessed yesterday.
            Seems like NW has written Cook off and is too stubborn to go back on that.
            Was one of Holloway's flaws too -- big personality managers, perhaps?
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Give him some time to settle and get used to the English game.

Comment

But Pete, surely you cannot mean it. I remember getting verbally attacked b an army of Norweigian Lemmings telling me this guy was the real deal. I did question players coming from that dog turd league in Norway, but got shot down. All I heard was TA Flo, riise, hangerland blah blah. I hope we have learnt now. Kevin Phillips please.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
                  Give him some time to settle and get used to the English game.
                  Yea lets do that when we have a perfect replacement in Lee Cook who is fit & raring to go & knows this league inside out.

No time for blooding new players this is the most important run in in 15 years.

Comment

Hadn't appreciated Cook was ready. Makes me quite angry if he is fit and not even making the bench behind the likes of Hulkse or PVM (I am not talkinmg about positions but options for change here). Him and Buz on would be a credible Plan B. I might actually argue Buz at least as part of Plan A but will leave that for now.

Cook's face clearly doesn't fit with warnock who too often values effort over class.

Comment

If Cook and Rowlands aren't going out on loan than they should be available for selection for us and it's ridiculous that they are being frozen out for players of lesser experience in this division. Much as I admire Warnock, his stubbornness is frustrating.

Sure he'll claim his stubbornness is a positive trait and it's helped make him successful. Isn't it why he's our manager in the first place? We didn't want a manager to have his team picked for him.

Comment

What do you expect from a free transfer from Norway!!

Hardly the sign of a team with ambition of the premier league is it? Look at Leicester they've taken a real gamble in the January transfer window by going out and getting some quality loan signings in. What we could do with a player of the goalscoring ability of yakubu....

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                          What do you expect from a free transfer from Norway!!
                          I was under the impression we paid a good few quid for him?

Comment

I'm going to moan about...how you spell some player names.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              Yea lets do that when we have a perfect replacement in Lee Cook who is fit & raring to go & knows this league inside out.

No time for blooding new players this is the most important run in in 15 years.

We haven't got time to wait for him to be ready or for Hulse to get fit (if that is the problem -- doubt it myself.)
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X