Holy Cow! No promotion and we are FINISHED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Surprised at you nodge. You don't normally post such scaremongering, doom and gloom rubbish.
    Exactly.

Makes you wonder why I would post something like that, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
      Exactly.

Makes you wonder why I would post something like that, no?
      If you have something to say - why not say it?

Comment

Comment

We're going up anyway, problem ? I dont see one.
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I blame Iran
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              I blame Iran
              Hmmm......Gadaffi and Briatore are acquainted.......

Comment

our king has got some problems abroad.

First one group of little brown people want freedom then a whole damn region of little brown people want it, and the next thing there is one less place for rich white guys to race cars.

Comment

The scare mongering is rife on here recently

If we dropped from 1st spot then could see why to panic

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                    our king has got some problems abroad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/art...e-freedom.html
                    Awful article by Martin Samuel, all opinion and very little fact. The man clearly has no idea of the culture and how things work in the Middle East!

Comment

someone pass me

Comment

Is this thread connected to the takeover talks mentioned in the Sun today?

Comment

i would say connected because i think its just clear and plain.

briatore and co havent "thrown money away" like they could have if they really wanted to take QPR to champions league.

they tried to do it on the relative cheap but due to their interfering it didnt work.

also.. our majority shareholder bernie is not interested in football... he is and always will be F1. but he does like making money and if you put a west london club into the prem their value will go up quite abit.

if i had no intent of making QPR or any championship football club a champions league side then i would sell them aswell.

now not saying thats deffo gonna happen but i dont expect its far from what could happen and prolly more likely than seeing bernie give NW 25m to spend next year.
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            if we dont get promoted, i do genuinley believe it could ruin us.
                            neil could walk cos i reckon if we right royally screw it up after being top all season, he will say what he really thinks of the board and the backing (or lack of) he has been given in jan.
                            and even worse the board could walk away, and who knows what our fate would be then.
                            we need this promotion so bad, and i dont think its unrealistic to say if its not now it will never ever happen.
                            surely we could talk brum into letting us have phillips couldnt we?
                            or any prem striker who isnt palying regularly would help and give us a boost all round, i think its even only a matter of a bit of experience up front and in the opposing penalty box that could push us over the finish line.
                            There are some real good 'Positive thinking' books/CD's out there, you might want to take a listen - AND FOR F SAKE LIGHTEN UP, it catches you know.

What a real Negative post,
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                              There are some real good 'Positive thinking' books/CD's out there, you might want to take a listen - AND FOR F SAKE LIGHTEN UP, it catches you know.

What a real Negative post,

Haha Negative nellie GTP!!!

Comment

****ing hell, how long ago did i post that. what you doing stalking me?
                                its a lot different since i typed it and we are a yard from the finish line.
                                and everything i wrote was and is capable of happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X