Just back from Preston - Team Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    Do you fancy explaining yourself Morris?
    I think you'll find it's called humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      Do you fancy explaining yourself Morris?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        I know your Irish mate so no offence meant, it's just a saying.

Pretty odd though, MC got an 8 and MOTM but Derry got a 9. Surely that makes Derry MOTM!??

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
          I didn't go, nor did I listen to it on the wire. I didn't watch SkySports News, nor Final Score, instead I decided a life outside of QPR is more worth while. Why? Because we are an average team who have out done ourselves, but our mediocrity is now catching us up with us and watching QPR of late is like watching Peter Kay - oh so boring.

Warnock is not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy.

Or he didnt get enough money to buy a striker!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Think the opening post is a bit harsh on Orr. Adel's profligacy (and strop/lethargy) exposed him more than anyone (and actually he had a great chance for the opener if Adel had passed it to him. I agree Walker is better but he is a very decent player.

Agree Derry was MotM. Saved blushes a few times more than he should have to. Whole defence (inc Kenny) were pretty solid. There was not much to be done with their goal tbh. What we needed was another ourselves and that's where it fell disappointingly short, especially given we were up against a Preston team that leaks like a sieve. Lots of Adel set pieces coming to nought. Little real threat. Wayne never showed up. HH had a decent game, Miller was better on the wing than I would have thought likely (PVM was a bit of a disappointment later). Nice to see Buzz out again. Lifted the spirits for a while as well! All of the plan B, Buz excepted, looked why they are plan B - not quite good enough to win games.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
              I think you'll find it's called humour.
              Sorry mate but gotta say it didnt have me rolling around on the floor, if it did you then you are obviously easily pleased.

Comment

Working...
              X