Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You mugs!

1st off -- yep I'm lagging and really should stayed away from pc

Last time I went to Preston it was just as cold, jst as long a journey and we came away with a 5-0 slapping.
    That was the worst of the bad old Rangers.

So yes I was annoyed we didn't get the win today.
    Yes I am nervous as hell about the next FOUTEEN games.
    Yes I wish we'd signed the new Alan Shearer on loan or perm in Jan.

But do you know what? We are STILL 5 points clear with our GD worthy of another point and we still look a tough team to beat.
    We only need a couple of weeks in our favour.
    Today should've been one.
    Gutted.

But we live to fight another day.

Shut the f up with your moaning, your Hulse baiting, your whinging that we are not 18 points clear, we don't have padded seats at every game and that Adel really isn't Jesus Christ everysingle week.
    Try and do something positive like getting behind the lads, we are in this together and they want it as much as us.

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST

(Now to bed and a banging head in the morning - will catch up with you sucicide peeps in the morning)
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Good man, and well said, a little positivity goes a long way.
    Imagine what a lot of positivity could do ?

We're Q.P.R.
    We NEVER do things easy.
    We never will.

Spirit of '76. Last defeat at Norwich, Leeds at home last game. OK we finished 2nd but that would be good enough.

Spirit of '83.

Spirit of '04. Went down to the final game. Couldn't shake Bristol City off and Tranmere were annoying as well.

Come on Ranger's. TOGETHER, WE CAN ! (Exits stage right)

Comment

Good to see Buzz back. Hope he stays fit for the 14, don't want to see adel burnt out, and oh yeah, Hulse is worth a packet of peanuts and two napkins.

Comment

Working...
      X