Back home...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back home...

a really long day today, left home at 9, jumped on the 10am from Euston and boy that train was busy.. full of travellers, Brighton and Man U fans.. but and the end of the day a straight forward journey....

we started on the back foot for all of 2mins in the first half, then we came into the game and took a lead, after a straight forward finish from HH. Preston were there for the taking and we would have scored a second soon after but there was nobody to slot home the ball after some good work from miller.

second half and PNE had a spell of possession and scored a goal which had some luck, it fell well and Paddy was lobbed quite easily.

2nd half, WR must've touched the ball twice and Warnock done the right thing by taking him off. we tried, but like Hull away it wasn't going to be. Honestly, PNE probably had the best of the chances in the second half. We didn't make their keeper make a save.

a decent turnout by rangers and a lot of singing today, i didn't know if i should laugh or be embarrassed by the "you've got leon clarke" song

if anyone is able to let me know who is top of the league i'd appreciate it.............

i forgot to add....

Buzz came one and he played well for someone who has been out for so long, he seemed sharper than i thought he would be...

Comment

Originally posted by Vish View Post
      i forgot to add....

Buzz came one and he played well for someone who has been out for so long, he seemed sharper than i thought he would be...
      Cheers for the report. I think you're right re. Buz.....14 games he's got and if he can make his mark, we'll be champs

Comment

Great news about Buzz, would love to see him and adel on the pitch at the same time.

Comment

Didn't work so well together earlier in the season sadly.

doesn't mean it won't in the future though.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
            Didn't work so well together earlier in the season sadly.

doesn't mean it won't in the future though.
            Yeah they were disastrous together at Ipswich

Comment

Working...
            X