Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back...

..I've not read official or unofficial reports, so this is my view;

Definitely 2 points dropped today. Preston were there for the taking today and at 1-0 we should have really pushed on to get the 2nd and sewn the game up. However their goal was very well taken, but we gave them far too much room and perhaps Paddy was at fault as he seemed a long way off his line.

We never really showed that much urgency until the last 10-15 mins or so and then created a few half chances, one of which Tarabt should have buried. Helguson played well, took his goal well and hit the bar with a header, but we seemed to struggle a bit when Miller went off. Lets hope he's not injured and.or doesn't get rcalled as he looked a handful today.

I think we are looking nervous and not imposing ourselves on games. Too many draws mean that we are making it harder for ourselves. We've drooped 4 points in my opinion from today and Bristol, which ultimately could cost us.

On the positive side, Buzsaky is back and looked sharp as was Helguson. On the negative, Hulse looked poor and if Miller is recalled we are struggling up front. Smith is a massive loss.

A must win on Tuesday against an inform Ipswich side who have a habit of winning at LR. I still reckon that 84 points will be enough, which means we need say 7 wins from our last 14 games, with a few draws, so we must be positive and impose ourslves om games from the off.

Come on U Rsssss.

Good report. Believe it or not there are those who think it was a good point!
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
      Good report. Believe it or not there are those who think it was a good point!
      pmsl like a dog with a bone.

Comment

not a good point, but in context, you'd take a point...

Comment

Are you stalking me?
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
            Are you stalking me?
            no, just think you are funny, any harm in that

Comment

Whether or not it was a good point remains to be seen as Preston now play Cardiff, Forest, Leeds, Swansea and Norwich. For me I'm disappointed as we could and should have won this. The Forest game for me was probably a 'good point' as it is hard to break down teams who shut up shop.

Comment

Glad we have an honest view from someone who was actually there. And hey ho he said what many of us did not good enough & 2 points dropped against I must add the WORST team in the division.

Anyway I'm just p!ssed off. Will feel better when we pump Ipswich.

COYR'ssss

Comment

Agree Ipswich will not be easy, only drew today, but they're a different team since Keane left & Jewell took over.
                  And they have a habit of winning at LR.

Comment

Ooooooooooooh! Scary Ipswich are coming. I want my blankie.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Ooooooooooooh! Scary Ipswich are coming. I want my blankie.

Comment

Working...
                      X