Our main rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our main rivals

To be honest the team I absolutely fear is Leicester I mean they win every game, though Swansea are also a winning machine so please keep them away, but if you push me for a real team to fear then I have to go Notts Forest, great team, awesome strikers and what a run they are on... Nothing like Cardiff though, they deserve to be right up there and I feel st georges day will be a nightmare....no I stand corrected Norwich will beat us even if we were 4 nil up in the 90th min as they are unbelievable in the injury time. And Leeds don't even get me started on that massive club. We will finish 7th my friends. And I have explained why.

Look at who they have played in their last 6 or 7 games and any reasonable side could have expected to put that run together

Comment

And yet none of them have actualy gained on us since the begining of December. Personaly I think all the teams you have mentuioned should be worring about eachother because they are all competing for second place.

Comment

Sorry I forgot to mention Hull are a premiership team and full of quality, so please hope were on top form when we Play them. Ipswich are hitting form and will be bang up for Tuesday night. Infect I'm glad we have enough points to stay up this season, otherwise we would be in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          Sorry I forgot to mention Hull are a premiership team and full of quality, so please hope were on top form when we Play them. Ipswich are hitting form and will be bang up for Tuesday night. Infect I'm glad we have enough points to stay up this season, otherwise we would be in trouble.
          Don't forget Pompey! Quality team when playing well as well!

That makes us 9th now.
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

To be honest the team I absolutely fear is Leicester I mean they win every game, though Swansea are also a winning machine so please keep them away, but if you push me for a real team to fear then I have to go Notts Forest, great team, awesome strikers and what a run they are on... Nothing like Cardiff though, they deserve to be right up there and I feel st georges day will be a nightmare....no I stand corrected Norwich will beat us even if we were 4 nil up in the 90th min as they are unbelievable in the injury time. And Leeds don't even get me started on that massive club. We will finish 7th my friends. And I have explained why.
            You are a strange and complicated person
            the best way to conquer absolute fear is to
            sleep in your car for one night in the moors.

Comment

Yuley, see how taking this promotion push so serious can effect the way people read things... Yes you are quite right Pompey also a force. I expect Scubthorpe to hit form now to when we got them??

Comment

Yuley, see how taking this promotion push so serious can effect the way people read things... Yes you are quite right Pompey also a force. I expect Scubthorpe to hit form now to when we got them??
                Lol, it's just funny mate.
                Scunny awaits for us in April, they could well peak and hit form, now makes us 10th....
                We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

it is not Scunthorpes from that will affect QPR, it is their pitch.

Comment

Bottom 7 clubs will have a huge say in what happens at the top! All fighting for their own survival and all top clubs have to play them!

Comment

Working...
                    X