Steve Claridge - Important Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Claridge - Important Update

WHAT HE SAYS IS SPOT ON ABOUT QPR - well acording to the majority on this message board!

You all moaned about his comments but over the last week the vast majority have posted the same comments on this board!

What is the problem with lot - top of the league, 5 points clear and 14 games to go!

QPR never travel well up north and nor do we play well against 10 men.... so its not surprising we have drawn our last two games.

Personally I am interested to see how preston do over the next two months as they play all our rivals! It may well be a point is actually a good result.

Win on Tuesday - you all will be saying WE ARE THE BEST, just like you did when we beat Reading - REMEMBER... yes you were all waxing lyrical!

QPR FANS = FICKLE

BTW I am not pleased we only drew today, yes its frustrating... but I am not going to put my head down the toilet and cry! Cup half full!
    Last edited by scottyboy007; 19-02-2011, 09:47 PM.
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Frickle...

he he.. its FICKLE and yes we are rather aren't we..

Comment

To be honest Scotty I have never said we will go up. My only repond after each game is "Long way to go".
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
        he he.. its FICKLE and yes we are rather aren't we..
        Oh yeah - I think I better edit that error :drunk:
        The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Funny How they wouldn't let him talk about us on Saturday night

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            Funny How they wouldn't let him talk about us on Saturday night
            i was waiting too, he's obviously said, don't ask me, I've nothing nice to say

Comment

Working...
            X