Promotion poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotion poll

How many doom and gloom merchants out there?
    Stand up, vote and be counted
    Of course, automatic promotion
    79.78%
    Yes, but only via play-offs
    5.62%
    No, we will lose steam in the final stretch
    14.61%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

How many balls do women have?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      How many balls do women have?
      depends how many they can fit in their hands.

voted via play-offs

Comment

Im not sure! Never have any faith in QPR, had too many letdowns over the years.

End of the day though...its ours to lose.
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

No doubt in my mind that we will go up automatically.

Comment

We'll end up second. Automatic for the people.

Comment

you didnt give the 'no we will lose in the play offs'?

oh and how many more times, if you want people to stand up and be counted, make the poll public.

Comment

Autoprom!!

Promto!!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Automatic.

I'm not happy with not seeing off Forest & Preston but I still believe we have the makings of a Championship winning team.

Can't believe 7 people said we wouldn't go up!! Wow

Comment

for the record i voted automatic.
                    im still hoepfull, but im more worried now than i was on the first day of the season ill admit that.
                    we shouldnt have to grind out results as neil says, we were amazing the first 20 games, why are we now grinders?
                    is it fear or have people really cut of our only supply and way to win matches? (adel)

Comment

Voted for automatic.I reckon we'll go up in second place, which is slightly disappointing, as we had the makings of a championship winning side in the early part of the season, thats not to say I'm disappointed with promotion. Have to admit that I'm getting slightly worried though.
                      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

No, having seen the deterioration in our form, confidence and killer instinct, I honestly think we are about to blow it/bottle it and slip out of the top two by the end of the season. And we won't then have the confidence to win the play-offs.
                        NW will have to do one hell of a man management job to lift them enough for these final games, and, unfortunately, we are sliding while other teams are gathering speed.
                        No doubt some will rubbish that and call me a doom merchant, but I'm sitting through every minute of every game, and, sorry, that IS what is happening.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                          No, having seen the deterioration in our form, confidence and killer instinct, I honestly think we are about to blow it/bottle it and slip out of the top two by the end of the season. And we won't then have the confidence to win the play-offs.
                          NW will have to do one hell of a man management job to lift them enough for these final games, and, unfortunately, we are sliding while other teams are gathering speed.
                          No doubt some will rubbish that and call me a doom merchant, but I'm sitting through every minute of every game, and, sorry, that IS what is happening.
                          Strongly agree with this statement. Even see it the table where they have all squeezed up so a loss of two on the trot and then a draw will put us into the play off spots where we will face teams (bar Swansea and so far Cardiff) that we have already failed to beat or who have beaten us.

Comment

automatic with 2 games to spare
                            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I think we'll end up second. Which is fine by me.

Comment

Working...
                              X