• Show
Clear All

• We really miss

Jamie Mackie
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

no we dont

Comment

On his early season form yes, as of late the work rate yes, but his goalscoring as of late no that seemed to have dried up, lets hope when he return so does his goalscoring form.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        Jamie Mackie
        personally i think we miss more positive fans, too many moaners and whingers.

Comment

I think we miss Tommy Smith more - as Mackie has been replaced by Routs who is more than capable. No replacement for Smith.

Glad to see Akos back today - much needed
          The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Yeah tommy getting injured was unfortunate, beautiful goal against forest.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
              I think we miss Tommy Smith more
              You are absolutely right about Smith. Forgot to mention that.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                Jamie Mackie
                The Jamie Mackie who after a purple patch went a dozen games without coming close to scoring. So what your saying is Routledge is not an adequate replacement you are one of the most clueless posters on here and that is some achievement let me tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  personally i think we miss more positive fans, too many moaners and whingers.
                  You have to get out more. Plenty of positive fans v hull, forest and Preston but the System and team were crap.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    You have to get out more. Plenty of positive fans v hull, forest and Preston but the System and team were crap.
                    Those same fans weren't complaining too much after the wins against Coventry, Reading and Portsmouth though were they.

Comment

Scratching my head at your post as against cov reading and pompy the system and team worked. What is your point or are you talking for the sake if it ?
                      Last edited by paulmason; 20-02-2011, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        Scratching my head at your post as against cov reading and pompy the system and team worked well. What is your point or are you talking for the sake if it ?
                        Ooooo its someones time in the month....my point is fans seem happy to complain when we draw games yet when we win are not so vociferous when those wins come in between those awful draws where the system doesn't work.

Many a fan was scratching their heads at your claims made about Adel Taarabt pre season....remind of that nickname you gave him and can't quite remember it?

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                          Ooooo its someones time in the month....my point is fans seem happy to complain when we draw games yet when we win are not so vociferous when those wins come in between those awful draws where the system doesn't work.

Many a fan was scratching their heads at your claims made about Adel Taarabt pre season....remind of that nickname you gave him and can't quite remember it?
                          Happy to remind you. The nickname I used was the nickname SPURS fans had for him, which was Two Ball.

Comment

No we don't, of course you're allowed your opinion but it's a stupid post.
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

We miss Mackie and Smith's ATTITUDE. They put teams under pressure, chase lost causes, work back. Miller and Routledge have greater ability (esp Routledge) but don't have the same work ethic as Smith and Mackie. Could prove vital in the run in.....

Comment

Working...
                              X