No announcement yet.

If we do not get promoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we do manage to not get promoted then i will blame the boards failings yet again to provide warnock with the funds to buy a goal scorer. i know some posters will say that they have spent on bringing in the likes of miller(hardly prolific & could be recalled at any time by wba) & shittu(total waste of time bringing him in if not gonna figure as hall seems to be ahead of him). so many games now we have dropped points cos we cant finish chances n could cost us very dearly come may.

Comment

Originally posted by Vish View Post
      How many has HH scord or anyone else from open play?
      HH six I think, forget about Hulse scoring, the guy has the most shocking first touch, how could he dream of beating players and slotting in a goal like Tommy or Adel?

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        I will put all the blame on Hulse
        I've had enough of your posts this week never found you an annoying poster before but have now come to the conclusion you are a bit of a div!

Comment

Warnock brought in Hulse and plays this 451 system so would he not shoulder some of the blame if we fail,one think is for sure we are making it very hard for ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by 2bobrob View Post
            stupid post of the year contender . ATAF.
            dont know about that ya know. it aint that stupid. if we hadnt brought that macaroni hulse we might of got someone else on loan whos 20 times better, hence winning goals , hence more points.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
              I've had enough of your posts this week never found you an annoying poster before but have now come to the conclusion you are a bit of a div!
              this coming from you,the pot calling the kettle black comes to mind,unless of course you are only joking.PS are you really the MerryPloughBoy in discuise?

Comment

Working...
              X