Away games:
    Middlesbrough
    Millwall
    Doncaster
    Scunthorpe
    Barnsley
    Cardiff
    Watford

If we really want to secure promotion, we MUST win all our home games (21 points) which means 82 points and get at least one away win or 3 away draws. Don't see us winning all of our home games though!
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

We are doomed

Comment

6 home wins 2 away wins 3 draws . Put the Shampoo on ice
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Apart from 2 homes and 2 aways the rest are bottom halves.
        Very winnable compared to our rivals fixtures

Comment

I'm confident.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

why look at the games left, nobody can predict the scores, i am sure the players are taking it one game at a time, not going to panic just because we drew.

Comment

It seems that the recriminations have begun all over this board even before there are any recriminations to recriminate.

Do all the doom and gloom merchants feel happy if things go well or do they do the positive negative sort of thing? ("Should have won the league in December"; "Just as well we got lucky with all those other team's results over the 46 games"; "Our forward line is still pants"; "It's not looking good for next season with the squad we've got."...

Feel free to add some more

Comment

What on earth is it going to be like if we do get sucked into the playoffs on here....one mass suicide...ahh!!!! We;re doomed!!!

Comment

Home games:
                  Ipswich---W
                  Leicester--D
                  Crystal Palace--W
                  Sheffield Utd---W
                  Derby----------W
                  Hull------------D
                  Leeds----------D

Away games:
                  Middlesbrough--W
                  Millwall---------W
                  Doncaster------W
                  Scunthorpe-----W
                  Barnsley--------W
                  Cardiff----------D
                  Watford---------W

HowZaaaaaaaat!!????

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    It seems that the recriminations have begun all over this board even before there are any recriminations to recriminate.

Do all the doom and gloom merchants feel happy if things go well or do they do the positive negative sort of thing? ("Should have won the league in December"; "Just as well we got lucky with all those other team's results over the 46 games"; "Our forward line is still pants"; "It's not looking good for next season with the squad we've got."...

Feel free to add some more
                    Shoulda bought some forwards, Shittu should play centre-forward, only 3 guys good enough for Prem, two of them goalies, Faurlin/Adel/Hill are selfish/useless, swansea/cardiff/forest/norwich are great, next game is a must win game, be careful, scunny beat forest..have to win all home games,
                    cause we'll lose 5 away games...

Comment

Worst case scenario I think is a minimum of 18 points which would mean play-offs which is a lottery. Best case scenario? Can't see us getting more than a maximum of 26 points which will get us up automatically (99% certain anyway). My guess at the time of typing (I will no doubt change my mind after the Ipswich game) is 20-21 points which might just get us over the line automatically this season. But, as I saw for myself against Portsmouth, Hulse is surely finished at this level--and that is a worry.

Comment

Working...
                      X