Chance missed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance missed

With most of our rivals playing each other the draw today is a bad result surprised he took miller off should have been helguson

Yep i'd go along with that. If the Miller sub wasn't forced due to injury than it was a very strange one. Ok realistically its a point on the board against what could've been a massive banana skin but with Miller on the pitch it seemed we were only moments away from doubling our lead. It will be interesting to hear from the lads at the game. 2 points dropped here imo
    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

4 points droppe din 6 days.
      oh rangers, oh rangers rangers rangers.
      you just HAVE to do it to us dont ya. lol

Comment

Again
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Not making it easy for ourselves are we?

Comment

Two points lost and Forest have closed the gap.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              Two points lost and Forest have closed the gap.
              Still five clear though!!!! same as before the game. could have been less if norwich had won!

Comment

Far too much pessimism! You're all wrong, dropping 4 points over the last 2 games when we should have won isn't a problem, the fact we're only 5 points off 3rd and don't look like scoring isn't an issue. Everything is rosy and no cause for alarm!

I'm sure people will still be saying such things when we slip out if the top 2.
                http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                  Far too much pessimism! You're all wrong, dropping 4 points over the last 2 games when we should have won isn't a problem, the fact we're only 5 points off 3rd and don't look like scoring isn't an issue. Everything is rosy and no cause for alarm!

I'm sure people will still be saying such things when we slip out if the top 2.
                  did preston get a clean sheet today then, i must have looked at the wrong result

Comment

Miller was injured

Comment

we do with what we have ! we are top of the league from the start, keep faith folks! its just a game from 15 tally games.

watched forest today, they r strong and solid team and they deserve to be promoted as well.

Comment

Oh sorry - 1 effort against the worst team in the division. A real show of strength.
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by Vish View Post
                          Miller was injured
                          Miller in injury shocker!!!!
                          the West Brom fans will be surprised....!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                            Oh sorry - 1 effort against the worst team in the division. A real show of strength.
                            more than forest scored past scunthorpe, anyway i will let you get on with your sulking.

Comment

I don't think Miller was injured - he was just knackered. Whatever it was I think it's patently obvious we're never gonna get 90 mins game in game out with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X