No announcement yet.

Not good enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about it, this is the R's way, we will never know right until the last moment just like 75/76 or play offs or even cup finals waiting until extra time or the last minutes to equalise. It's all part of being an R's fan take it or leave it hopefully it will all come good in the end.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Terrible result against a very poor team. There are too many girls in our team who wear gloves when the temperature falls below 15 degrees centigrade. Where are the hard men of football of years gone by who won us games with sheer work rate on a cold wet Saturday afternoon in some god forsaken northern hell hole?

Comment

PNE have been much stronger since Phil Brown took over as manager from the hapless Ferguson - e.g. their recent 2-2 at Watford. This was always going to be a tough game and I'd view it as 1 point won rather 2 points lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          As Jeff Stelling has just said actually worked out to be a good point for QPR maintaining their 5 point lead at the top, where as Preston are now further behind than before the game !
          With all due respect Nik I couldn't give a sh!t about Preston I'm more concerned we couldn't kill off the worst team in the division after leading not to mention Forest gaining 2 more points on us.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            Thinking about it, this is the R's way, we will never know right until the last moment just like 75/76 or play offs or even cup finals waiting until extra time or the last minutes to equalise. It's all part of being an R's fan take it or leave it hopefully it will all come good in the end.
            it never ever has before. hence the aphrehension.
            all these people saying 'chill out, it will be fine, we are 5 points clear and it was a good point against the shite of the division you drama queens' etc etc cant of been through any of the above mentioned heartaches i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              off day at the office, it happens.
              Hull away, Forest at home and now Preston away means its happening to often lately.

Comment

Originally posted by UlsterQPR View Post
                We have to realise that when we play the bottom teams, they are fighting for survival. I would rather play a mid-table team this time of year. A point gained today but should have been more after been 1-0 up. I think when we score we don't go for the throat like we did at the start of the season and at 1-0 there is always a chance of an equaliser. BUT keep the faith. We are in a good position.....

Well said.And just to add;
                This is the moment of the season where we the fans have to play a mind game. Imean, we lost, but let´s not dwell to long on the result.
                There might be plenty of issues regarding our display to moan about, but will that give us the 2 points we "lost"?

NO!!

Roll on Ipswich!!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  it never ever has before. hence the aphrehension.
                  all these people saying 'chill out, it will be fine, we are 5 points clear and it was a good point against the shite of the division you drama queens' etc etc cant of been through any of the above mentioned heartaches i reckon.
                  been through all of them actually- so... still 5 clear, it'll be fine, you drama queens!!!:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    Hull away, Forest at home and now Preston away means its happening to often lately.
                    we've drawn quite a few, but still top by 5 points, no reason to be negative.
                    3 defeats in 32, can't be bad

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      we've drawn quite a few, but still top by 5 points, no reason to be negative.
                      3 defeats in 32, can't be bad
                      spot on there! some will always find an angle for negativity!!!!

Comment

We could always look at this result as Preston away being our banana skin whilst Forest had theirs at Scunthorpe.

Comment

I'm a really positive fan, but when Notts Forest play Cardiff and Leeds play Norwich, not all 4 of them teams can win, you have to win your game.

That's two games in a row we should of won and it feels very much like a defeat, let's get it right on Tuesday!
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Not good enough, Why change it when we was on top!! Miller was playing well, PVM didn't get in to the game rout's went missing second half, and why o why hulse!!! he must be dynamite in training....He has done NOTHING since putting on a qpr top.

RANGERS NOT GOOD ENOUGH !!! THEY ARE BOTTOM FOR A REASON... WE need to STEP IT UP
                            oh well that was fun

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                              We could always look at this result as Preston away being our banana skin whilst Forest had theirs at Scunthorpe.
                              im not even worried about the result. i would take a draw at EVERY single away game all season.
                              its the fact all the others are catching up on us fast mand making me think 'oh no, its rangers so we will choke'.

Comment

moan when we drop out of the top 2.
                                Could be next Saturday then.
                                http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Working...
                                X