Not good enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not good enough

Can't wait for the rose colored spec brigade to get on here. This isn't good enough for serious promotion contenders. No ambition in the 2nd half. Typical away performance from Adel.

If we can't go for the throat at PNE we never will.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

off day at the office, it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      Sounded as though it was a pish poor day at the office.

We need to be doing these sides.
      Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Sorry, if it was at home I'd agree. Regardless of how many they've lost at home, playing the teams at the bottom away from home is gonna be tough. Were still 5 clear, forest game in hand is not points. So I'm remaining confident. Hulse is **** tho and should not even be getting on the pitch as a sub. Worrying how warnock seems to have so much confidence in him

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
          Sorry, if it was at home I'd agree. Regardless of how many they've lost at home, playing the teams at the bottom away from home is gonna be tough. Were still 5 clear, forest game in hand is not points. So I'm remaining confident. Hulse is **** tho and should not even be getting on the pitch as a sub. Worrying how warnock seems to have so much confidence in him
          I agree and a good point as we could have lost this game towards the end.

Saying all that we do tend to draw so many away from home.

Comment

Still 5 clear - no easy games at this stage of the season, in fact at any stage.
            a good away point!

Comment

Point away from home is never a bad result as such but it's disappointing we couldn't finish this game off especially being 1-0 up. A second goal and it's game over.

Still concerned that we don't score enough to get automatic promotion, I know we are still one of the top scorers in the league but most of those goals came before December, and about 10 were for Mackie who won't be playing again this season. Neither Hulse or Miller have been the goalscorer we need yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                getting far too frequent lately tho.

Comment

a good point
                  You ARE joking? PNE home record is shocking. We should be 9 points clear tonight after last 2 games but some still insist all is well.

Comment

I think NW needs to make a chnage at the back. 1 of the centre halfs and put sum1 who is more commanding there. could come back to bie us in the ass, leaking goals in like this!!!! extremely disspointed with the chances not being created. if we had 1 today a little bit of preassure comes off us tuesday.....not now... fans will be on their backs
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Expect further bad office days at Boro and Millwall.

Comment

leaking goals in like this
                        thats not the problem - simply no real goal threat.

Comment

and ipswich.
                          we got a lot of no win games coming up i think.
                          getting proper proper scared.

Comment

What's worse, a draw away to Preston or a loss away to Scunthorpe. Hmmm forest followed up with a win at home, see no reason why we won't too. People need to relax a bit

Comment

Not rose tinted glasses just realistic, yes we dropped 2 points today but no game is easy and Preston were always going to battle.........do you think Manure supporters reacted like this when they lost to Wolves last week ?
                              We are still 5 clear with a home game to come, which again won't be easy but thats football.
                              Why do people think we should win every game, we are top of the league and it is still in our own hands ! People criticise substitutions but how do you know Miller wasn't injured and that Buzaky is quite there yet..........NW makes those decisions.

Comment

Working...
                              X