No announcement yet.

taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After listening to another non existent performance from him today & even Charlie Nicholas slated him on SS he is nowhere near legend status in my book.

Comment

our best player but nowhere near a legend

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        wouldnt class him as a QPR legend yet by any means, certainly not in the same class as Bowles or Rodney yet anyway. Lets see if he is still with us next season? or whether he is off the to Barcelona :-)
        Does anyone realy believe he will land a move like that? For me when he is hot he is every bit a Barca player but when he is cold, well oh my god he can realy be quite bad. He has probabley performed at the top end of his game for 65-70% of his games. That is why he ended up with us this year and not someone in the prem of abroad. He simply doesn't "do it" on a regular enough basis yet. Is he a legend? Not just yet

Comment

Originally posted by dodge-stoke-r View Post
          Does anyone realy believe he will land a move like that? For me when he is hot he is every bit a Barca player but when he is cold, well oh my god he can realy be quite bad. He has probabley performed at the top end of his game for 65-70% of his games. That is why he ended up with us this year and not someone in the prem of abroad. He simply doesn't "do it" on a regular enough basis yet. Is he a legend? Not just yet
          was being sarcastic

Comment

no way near being a legend, but as we all know, with 1 touch the guy can change the game....

essentially is why he'll never play for a "top" team in England

Comment

a very talented player.....an insult to the real ledgends that we have had to think we could lower it to having just played a few games. has been great-miles more to do. class asking this as an insult to past real greats
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
              X