• Show
Clear All

• Preston Match Thread / Live Chat

Saturday 19th February 2011
    Npower Football League Championship
    Deepdale Stadium
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Referee: A Haines
    Preston North End (24th) V Queens Park Rangers (1st)
    By The Godfather

Last Sunday afternoon, I left Loftus Road feeling very frustrated indeed. Although ten-man Nottingham Forest defended superbly and probably deserved their point, I felt that QPR had squandered a fantastic opportunity to move clear of the chasing pack. With both Cardiff and Forest boasting games in hand, I feared that QPR’s promotion bid was under serious threat.

However, this week, results have gone our way. I was delighted to see that Cardiff had to settle for a point at home to Burnley, whilst Nottingham Forest were beaten by Scunthorpe United. With the Bluebirds and the Reds playing each other on Saturday afternoon, the Rs now have an excellent opportunity to extend their lead at the top of the Championship when they face Phil Brown’s struggling Preston side. At this stage of the campaign, it is absolutely vital that the Rs pick up three points against the worst team in the division.

More...

Live Chat

Join other WeAreTheRangersBoys.com fans and chat in real time during the game, if you don't have QPR Player and want to find out what's going on or what the score is... tune in by clicking the link below.

http://www.live-footie-banter.com

1. You will need to register if you have not done so already, takes no more then 20 seconds.

2. Click on Chat Room 1.

3. Enter your Username & Password.

4. Select Room from drop down menu, enter QPR.

It's that simple and game kicks off 3:00pm!...

Comment

Working...
    X