A must win tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A must win tomorrow!

Anything shy of 3 points would be a terrible performance against an excruciating poor preston side. As cardiff play the trees, and noobwich play leeds, this is the perfect time for us to leap forward! If for any reason we don't win and Preston pull a scunthorpe on us, me may dip into some poor form.

BTW this is just purely my opinion as a nervous wreck qpr fan - Give me the confidence!! because Top vs Bottom always seems to be a banana slip.

Am I the only worried one? I don't know why because when they came to LR my god they were poor, but as they truely are last with 9 points from safety, they may indeed unleash some very good football from their very average side in an attempt to avoid regulation.

agree with the importance for this one as Ipswich on Tuesday gone to be a lot tougher now Jewell's at the helm
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

In particular, C wickham, scored a hatrick and a sensational goal where he ran from his defensive line through an entire team to dummy a keeper and score

Comment

all games are a must win, this is no different to any other game, the only thing that will stop QPR is complacency.
        We carry on doing what we have so far then its all in our hands.

Comment

be serious folks !!!

If anyone offered you an away game at this stage of the the season when you are craving 3 pts who else would you really want????

FFS !!! They ARE the worst team in the league ...FACT!!!

We ARE the best team in the league FACT....

We may only nick a sh''ty one nil victory but that will do for us.
          '
          Have faith my fellow hoops!!!

I am delighted we are away to Preston tomorrow and we are not fretting on a trip to Forest, Leeds. Swansea, Naaarwich etc

Comment

Must admit I'm nervous about this one. Whenever we play a team that hasn't won in seven games or whatever we are, traditionally, the club to end their poor run. Yes I know we are meant to be a different team now etc etc but Tabs hasn't been doing it away, Hulse is pony (apologies to his defenders), Smith isn't playing and Miller is yet to score. Routs might well be the man but of the four games I've seen him in since his return he has looked sensational in two and anonymous in the other two so v much depends which Routs turns up.

Comment

We are gonna hammer Preston 4-0...Hulse hatrick and one for Tarbs.

Comment

please stop saying score will score a hatrick, it will never happen and im willing to bet you £50 he won't score tomorrow. Im guessing Taraabt 1, Miller 1.

Comment

a 1-1 draw

Comment

7-0 to us

Comment

Hmmmm..

The missus and mother/father-in-law are all from Preston so I won't hear the bloody last of it we manage to c.o.c.k this one 'oop'....

We never seem to do very well up at Deepdale but have had a few near misses over the past few years so hopefully we will prevail this time..

I mean lets be honest they have been pony all season but having supported the R's for 35yrs now that is long enough to know not to get carried away and expect the unexpected...

U RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's.............

family pride at stake so please don't let me down and give me the opportunity to take the p.i.s.s....
                      Last edited by ahR; 19-02-2011, 09:48 AM.

Comment

So............a must win game.

What if we don't win then? Is our season f@cked?

Er, no.

If we DO win, are we promoted?

Er, no.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_W12 View Post
                          7-0 to us
                          That would be a start to a perfect weekend.

Comment

F it, 12-8 in the most amazing game of championship football ever...

Comment

Anyone starting the thread 'Must Win Game' should now be hit with a ban from the site its getting boring just chill out!

What if Preston raise their game today and play well, 3pts would be nice but a draw won't be the end of the world. Todays match is a banana skin waiting to happen and with plenty of fighting talk from Brown they will be up for it.

A draw and no more injuries I'd be happy with, should never expect a win on the road if your Rangers fan.
                              Last edited by The White City General; 19-02-2011, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X