Raheem Stirling's 5 goals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raheem Stirling's 5 goals.

Sorry if this has been posted before,but if you log on to www.dailymail.co.uk/sport,you can savour the goals he scored in Liverpools 9-0 win.Click on Liverpool then scroll down to the video showing all 5 goals.They're crackers,all solo efforts taking out 2 or 3 defenders in the process.I know he's playing against under 18's but he's going to be some player and may well have got the winner last night if he'd played.

Whilst on here could someone kindly tell me how I can provide you guys with links showing videos like this and original texts from newspapers etc.I'm still using the old fashioned cut and paste. This old git thanks you in advance.

Why would we want to "savour" goals scored by a Liverpool player

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Why would we want to "savour" goals scored by a Liverpool player
      Alright,don't savour them,just look(if you want to) and enjoy or not.

Comment

only kidding

Comment

To be fair good luck to him. However he is no longer our player so can we stop salivating all over him now please...
          Last edited by dpmd; 18-02-2011, 03:08 PM.

Comment

theres been more threads on him than our new wonder boy signing, whos actually going to play for us.

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
              To be fair good luck to him. However he is no longer our player so can we stop salivating all over him now please...

Still worth watching the progress of his career as we are on more money the more he plays and also on a healthy selling on fee.

Would still like someone to tell me how I can provide links for videos and text without cutting and pasting.Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X