Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scribles QPR View Post
    LOL,

Honestly lads really dont see the point of all the posts, a simple sorry can't help or a yes would have done. No need to go down the conspiracy theory Route.
    You would have got more sense on some of the other Qpr boards.
    Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Scribles old pal IF we are wrong please accept our apologies, call it a street wise trust no one mentality..I would be happy to meet you & buy you a pint to show you I'm sorry.

Where's good for you Bermondsey, Elephant & Castle?

Comment

scribles dont be so defensive, even though you sing 'no one likes us' it doesnt mean we dont x

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Scribles old pal IF we are wrong please accept our apologies, call it a street wise trust no one mentality..I would be happy to meet you & buy you a pint to show you I'm sorry.

Where's good for you Bermondsey, Elephant & Castle?
          LOL , You are Wrong But Being you seem to have a real fear factor with millwall maybe that neck of the woods will push you over the edge wouldn't wanna have to send you home with wet pants.
          I'll Drink Anywhere not like i aint gonna be down there on the 8th anyways.

Thanks for the Advice QPRMEATH

Comment

LOL , You are Wrong But Being you seem to have a real fear factor with millwall maybe that neck of the woods will push you over the edge wouldn't wanna have to send you home with wet pants.
            I'll Drink Anywhere not like i aint gonna be down there on the 8th anyways.

Thanks for the Advice QPRMEATH
            Try again wall boy..been to Wall everytime we've played em plus many other times due to my pal who is their ex captain so it holds no fear for me pal.

Plus I am a proud member of the QPR 'lifty fifty' to those that know

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
              scribles dont be so defensive, even though you sing 'no one likes us' it doesnt mean we dont x
              Rodney You Plonker ! Nah its all tounge in cheek. But Seriously you would'nt like to be called a Chels*um Fan would ya ?

LOL the only song i sing is " No one likes ya Coz your Sh*t "

Comment

Welcome aboard
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Haha, wonder if i can piggyback on this, i was going to post a similar thread as im not an ST holder, but ive booked flights for this game and really cant wait, i just want to guarantee myself a ticket. if anyone has, or can purchase a spare ticket id gladly buy it off them, it would have to be at the ground on the day as im travelling from Dublin. Cheers guys.

Comment

Try again wall boy..been to Wall everytime we've played em plus many other times due to my pal who is their ex captain so it holds no fear for me pal.

Plus I am a proud member of the QPR 'lifty fifty' to those that know
                    LOL Wall Boy, Sound like you have strong links to millwall... Seems you maybe be the undercover millwall fan, trying to divert attention to the new boy !

Comment

LOL Wall Boy, Sound like you have strong links to millwall... Seems you maybe be the undercover millwall fan, trying to divert attention to the new boy !
                      Sh!t I've been busted!!

Good work Sherlock your good

Comment

milllllllllllllllllllwallllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

So scribles was found out instantly by us on the ball R's (minus qprmeath who's a bit touched in the head) & he hasn't been back since this thread on the 19th February.

I thank you x

Comment

don't trust droghoop either......he's from tallaght!!!!!
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Think there will be enough tickets for anyone to buy some. Wouldn't lose sleep over it!
                              Now, Then, Forever
                              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

So scribles was found out instantly by us on the ball R's (minus qprmeath who's a bit touched in the head) & he hasn't been back since this thread on the 19th February.

I thank you x
                                You're like Sherlock Holmes Ric

Comment

Working...
                                X