Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Miillwall Tickets

Hiya people,

Im a ST Holder but im in need abit of a favour from fellow R's. I need acouple of tickets for the millwall game for my brother and a friend ( both Suppports but dont attend much ) but as they only go on sale to members and ST holders on monday, but not on general sale until the 29th im worried i will not be able to get two for them as i know these usually sale quick.
    So i was wondering if anyone would be willing to do a good turn to a felllow supporter who will not be able to make the millwall game, of course ill be more than happy to give someone a drink for them

Regards

Soz bringing a friend. they only giving a St Holder 1 extra ticket.
    Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

If you are not going why don't you buy one with your season ticket and ask for another one as Pookiesdad's post above

Comment

3 posts? Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          3 posts? Hmmm
          I know. I smell a rat...

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
            I know. I smell a rat...
            Me to that's why I asked him why he doesn't use his own ST

Comment

You won't have problems getting tickets for this game.

It will be the same loyal fans who go to most of the away games.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

3 posts? Hmmm
                Hmmm, bit odd i agree. How many more stories like this before this game.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  Hmmm, bit odd i agree. How many more stories like this before this game.
                  LOL you lot really make me laugh, only 3 posts , i smell a rat ...
                  I'm a geuine rangers fan for over 25 yrs a season ticket holder in R Block, rangers have been in my family since the 60's.

I'm gonna go to millwall myself as im only up the road in bromley, and would have liked two other tickets for my brother and a friend who don't go to qpr as much as they used to because of family,work and money. As i understand it, its 1 per member or ST holder.
                  I know i have only just joined this forum and im not in a clicky little group, but have been reading this site for ages. Lack of posts have been due to a busy work life as im a gas enginner and work all hours.
                  I thought i might have posted on here for abit of help from fellow supporters who aint gonna go, but if its such a big deal im sure ill be able to get acouple from kind people around the ground or in the pub at the ipswich game.

Smell a Rat... FFS i aint Chel****

Comment

sent this guy a pm this morning asking for a contact number to meet b4 the ipswich game and would get him a ticket as i cant make it ,he as posted on here since this morning but not pm,d me his number , now i,m thinking very strange ??????

Comment

Originally posted by superhoops1962 View Post
                      sent this guy a pm this morning asking for a contact number to meet b4 the ipswich game and would get him a ticket as i cant make it ,he as posted on here since this morning but not pm,d me his number , now i,m thinking very strange ??????
                      He will probably be in touch soon asking you to meet him in a pub in Bermondsey
                      Last edited by 80sCasual; 18-02-2011, 08:12 PM.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Don't entertain him. Your post says it all.

Maybe he couldn't reply because he's so busy as a gas engineer zzzzz like we're all not busy ffs.

Buy them on general sale when they come out innit!

Comment

Don't entertain him. Your post says it all.

Maybe he couldn't reply because he's so busy as a gas engineer zzzzz like we're all not busy ffs.

Buy them on general sale when they come out innit!
                          LOL well don't you seem like a rite ###x , whats this ? Gang up and pick on the new guy ....

By the way thanks for the PM Tony couldnt look at it earlier on my iphone for some reason. You have mail and if the offer still stands id appericate it.

As for the Suspision of my post, What because were QPR , doing well this season and top of the league i must be a millwall fan pretending to be a qpr fan to try and get in the away end and probley take on 3,000 owww Scary Millwall

Pathetic,

I'm genuine and if you have problem thats down to you

Comment

###

Comment

###
                              LOL,

Honestly lads really dont see the point of all the posts, a simple sorry can't help or a yes would have done. No need to go down the conspiracy theory Route.

Comment

Working...
                              X