• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howto series: Episode 31

Kidnap him before kick off, lol.
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Ha Ha poor Preston. They really are pooing themselves. They don't know what player should mark him...he needs 3 players on him not one !!

Comment

I note on that thread that Derry is suspended according to the FA website?
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            No they got that wrong, bookings start from opening day till 31 Dec then back to square 1 on the 1st Jan.

Comment

they seem quite funny! and not arrogant like bardiff twaaats

Comment

It does make me laugh on all our opponents messageboards before they play us is the same old comment "QPR are'nt top of the league for nothing,but i feel an upset on Saturday"
                How many times have we heard that ? deluded fools,clutching at straws methinks !!!.....

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  They're right it's up there -- but from last November!!!
                  Panic over...
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                    It does make me laugh on all our opponents messageboards before they play us is the same old comment "QPR are'nt top of the league for nothing,but i feel an upset on Saturday"
                    How many times have we heard that ? deluded fools,clutching at straws methinks !!!.....

I understand your point but we can't go there with that attitude as strange things do happen in football. I however think that Warnock won't allow that to happen and the big dressing room players on the field also won't allow the players to put themselves in that position. We need to go there, be professional and do job on them. 3 points is a must this weekend unlike all the b1tching after the Forest game, this is require to push on. We need about 8 wins and after this game it should be 7. No excuses or compliancy would be acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                    X