Good photos - Warnock, Faurlin and Messi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
    Do you think we will have new uniforms for next season?
    That'd be neat.

Foam hands would also be cool but some cute Rangerettes would be like totally coolsville

We already have the hot dog boy but if we could just get some suds at the same time that would be trippy.

Go Rangers Go

Glad I got that out. Think I'm done now.

Comment

I wonder if Messi signed a QPR shirt too, how much do you think that would fetch?

Auction it for charity at the POTY awards and we would probably get us a new striker out of it.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

TaarabT Abdel

Comment

warnock/messi picture

surely we can get an exchange, messi for hulse? got to be worth a phone call surely!!!!

Comment

But perhaps the best moment came when he posed for photos with Rangers boss Warnock, who would probably cut off his right arm to have him in the team next season if they achieve their dream of Barclays Premier League football.

He'd fit right in alongside Clint Hill and Shaun Derry...

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              wouldn't it have been great to have got messi to pose in a Rangers shirt! massive wind up to Chelsea and the rest i.e. this is the only team i would play for in England! can you imagine the laughs we could have
              Shame !!

Comment

Thanks for posting that up.

Comment

how come he didnt invite Taarabt!? or was Adel who doesnt wanna go! ego!?

Comment

Working...
                  X