DIOUF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIOUF

THE SITHE BAG IS HEADING INTO THE LIONS DEN ON SUNDAY. HIS FIRST GAME AT PARKHEAD-WHAT KIND OF A RECEPTION DO YOU THINK HE WILL GET. HAVE READ A CELTIC FORUM AFTER HE ABUSED MACKIE AND HE GOT SLAUGHTERED-SINCE THEN HE JOINED RANGERS AND AFTER THE LAST OL' FIRM I'M SURE THE WELCOME WILL BE RED HOT. WHAT PRICE THE SC UM TO GET SENT OFF. THAT AND US TO WIN ON SATURDAY WOULD CROWN A RIGHT GOOD WEEK.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

May be a lot of SHOUTING....
    We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

I'm over for that match on Sunday only I'm supporting the boys in blue. A lot of us are not happy with the Diouf signing as he will create too much bad publicity. If I was Walter Smith I would not play him in this one but if he does I think he'll score - I wont cheer tho - not after the incident with Jamie Mackie. To me QPR are first, then it's Rangers.

Comment

What are the odds for Brown being sent off? I reckon he will give the sc*m a warm welcome I for one will tune in to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by dogge View Post
          What are the odds for Brown being sent off? I reckon he will give the sc*m a warm welcome I for one will tune in to watch.
          Playing him could work in Rangers favour as it will wind the Celtic players up. He did keep his cool in the 1st game but I cant see it lasting.... thats why he was a bad signing

Comment

brown is also a hothead but far more likeable....from spitting to abusing players whilst their clearly in distress with a serious injury is a fc uking liberty. won't wish you well on the result of the game(being a tim) but heads up all the same ulster-enjoy yr trip.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

QPR win & Diouf snapped spine would make for a lovely weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                QPR win & Diouf snapped spine would make for a lovely weekend.
                not forgetting a hooper hatrick.:kiss:
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I've got no interest whatsoever in any other team than QPR.

In fact I would go so far as saying I detest the old firm, particularly Celtic as their fans are generally anti-English.

Comment

Here we go again...
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by UlsterQPR View Post
                      Playing him could work in Rangers favour as it will wind the Celtic players up. He did keep his cool in the 1st game but I cant see it lasting.... thats why he was a bad signing
                      wish i had seen you in ulster 1990 would have shouted you RRRrrrsssssssssss!!!!!!!!! from top cover :drunk: plenty of Liverpool there
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post

In fact I would go so far as saying I detest the old firm, particularly Celtic as their fans are generally anti-English.
                        let it go its all history
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                          X