No announcement yet.

Points on the board over games in hand.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points on the board over games in hand.

As this week has proved much better to have points on the board over games in hand.

Having looked across most of our rivals Mb's over the course of the season theres alot of 'We win our games in hand QPR can be caught' style threads floating around.

Cardiff's game has gone and they have not really got any closer. Forest can chalk off one of their games (now 1pt from 6).

And with four of the chasing 5 playing each other this weekend there will be more points dropped again.Any sort of win at PNE will be massive.

Agree any kind of win against Preston will be massive

Comment

Any kind of win? surely there's only one type of win, we win Preston lose.
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Rangers 2-Preston 1

Comment

the R'ssssssss are going up and now your gonna believe us.......

Comment

Agreed points over games in hand, any time.

Comment

id rather have the games in hand than the points.

Comment

Points. As said, the games in hand Cardiff and Forest had/have over us haven't yielded much for them so far. Would also rather be top and looking over our shoulder than chasing and trying to catch up.

Having said all that, I'm still not going to predict the results of the 190 games remaining in this league. Still, way too much time to go IMO and yet it seems to asked nearly every day.

Comment

The results on Tue And Wed should be a good incentive for QPR to do well at Preston.
                  Having said that just because PNE are bottom will not guarantee a QPR win as Scunthorp have shown Forest.
                  QPR must be at their clinical best to overcome Preston's desire to get off the bottom, as they showed away to Watford, And remember the Hornets beat us at home !

Comment

phil brown is a premiership level manager. he will not go too many games without a win, thats a fact of life and pure physics.
                    lets just hope it aint against us.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                      phil brown is a premiership level manager.

Stop it my sides are hurting

Comment

my bad, i thought he was up there for a while and doing quite well whilst there. must of been mistaken. :sorry:

Comment

Working...
                        X