Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me...

Originally posted by UlsterQPR View Post
    Going by the thread I know how you all feel but we in Northern Ireland know this is a great find. His grandfather was born in Belfast so is entitled to play for us. At least we are not like the Republic of Ireland, were if you drink a pint of the dark stuff in Dublin you can play for them. Hope he gets a chance in the Serbia and Slovenia games as he is a great keeper (not as good as Paddy Kenny tho).
    It's the lack of affiliation that he has had for NI and lets be honest if he really thought that he had any chance of playing for England then he wouldn't give anyone else a second thought. This is am afraid very much a fall back and just because his Granddad was born in Belfast doesn't make a blind bit of difference... absolute joke.. but there you go hope he does well for you guys... at least he should keep the scores down to a less embarrassing scoreline....

Comment

Originally posted by UlsterQPR View Post
      Going by the thread I know how you all feel but we in Northern Ireland know this is a great find. His grandfather was born in Belfast so is entitled to play for us. At least we are not like the Republic of Ireland, were if you drink a pint of the dark stuff in Dublin you can play for them. Hope he gets a chance in the Serbia and Slovenia games as he is a great keeper (not as good as Paddy Kenny tho).
      hahaha....he should fit in...he likes bitter!!!!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
        IMO if you have been capped at any level for one country you shouldn't be able to play for any other country.
        Agreed, and it should be that way for cricket, too.

Comment

northern irelands number 1????!!!!

forest fans and we sung englands number 1 but now we were all wrong! :drunk:

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

23,7465th thread on it

Comment

I put this in another post when they were gloating at their draw singing Englands No1 when he'd already declared that he wanted to play for N.Ireland

Comment

arghhhhh sorry couldnt see it mods please merge or delete before original posters start claiming vendettas pleae

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                X