Marketing degree could scupper Troy Hewitt's QPR move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing degree could scupper Troy Hewitt's QPR move

NEIL Warnock will down sit down with Troy Hewitt tomorrow in a bid to iron out a deal at Loftus Road.

More..

Ha ha choosing between Full time professional football or collage..no brainer !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      "Collage" you didn't go then Loftus Road Lad?
      Last edited by oldhoop; 16-02-2011, 01:04 PM.
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Sign him up.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
          "Collage" you didn't go then?
          Clearly as he will be at University as well.

Simple answer is to defer his completion date for a year.

Comment

He can do both, open university with the internet no problem.

Comment

Scoring the goals that take Rangers into the premiership, would be the best bit of marketing he'll ever do.

Comment

Well that all depends, doesn't it?

He's a non-league striker at present, and may not make it as a professional. If he doesn't, he would have thrown away his degree as well, so I think he'll be thinking long and hard about his choices.

Sounds promising, but nothing is ever guaranteed.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  I'm not mocking you in anyway ( Promise )
                  But I understand he's had offers from Crystal Palace, Swindon, Peterborough and a few more teams are keen.

Just hope he signs for QPR, if he's got 2 feet that are good and has scored 20goals ALREADY for his club, spells success to me
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                    "Collage" you didn't go then Loftus Road Lad?
                    nope, in my days we had to work !! And it has been a long time since iv had to write "college" !!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      I'm not mocking you in anyway ( Promise )
                      But I understand he's had offers from Crystal Palace, Swindon, Peterborough and a few more teams are keen.

Just hope he signs for QPR, if he's got 2 feet that are good and has scored 20goals ALREADY for his club, spells success to me
                      Eh ?....looks like you need mocking !!...my statment was ment for Troy to pick footy !!

Comment

Troy Hewitt

Harrow Borough boss David Howell will hold discussions tomorrow with QPR manager Neil Warnock about striker Troy Hewitt.

Boro's teenage star scored twice for the Championship leaders in a behind closed doors friendly against Crystal Palace this week. He has been tracked by a host of clubs and could attract an offer from QPR.

Howell said: "I'm meeting them tomorrow to find out their thoughts on Troy. We're just going to see what they think of him but I'm not going to second guess what is going to happen."

Comment

If NW wants him then it's a no brainer.

Defer the degree and bag the learning credits.

2 year deal (with plenty of free time to be filled with distance learning) and trouser around £3k a week = £312k.
                          If footy don't work out then back on the marketing treadmill with a personal key selling point --"I was a member of QPR's squad in the 2010/11 season" -- will look good on the old CV to me.

If the lads good enough for NW to be interested then with hard work he's destined to have a footy career.

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
                          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

He does not need a degree to tell him he has already scored more times for QPR than Rob Hulse has! Sign him up!

Comment

If he fails at QPR he can do uni as a mature student and with the money he earns with us he won't need a student loan either.
                              No brainer for me.

David

Comment

Working...
                              X