Centre-back slots up for grabs..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    I'm with you mate, with the former being my preference...
    I think Shittu will be chomping to start and expect a towering powerhouse performance from him.
    Preston without Parkin will be toothless.
    0-3 prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      I think Shittu will be chomping to start and expect a towering powerhouse performance from him.
      0-3 prediction.
      And no Clarke either !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        And no Clarke either !
        1-3 then
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

In the last ten games, we have scored an average of 1 goal per game, which hardly feels me with confidence of battering them, but we will see.
          Last edited by paulmason; 16-02-2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            In the last ten games, we have scored an average of 1 goal per game, which hardly feels me with confidence of battering them, but we we see.
            and conceded an average of half a goal a game and kept 6 clean sheets so i'm not sure the defence is the problem here.

hang on, what exactly is the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
              and conceded an average of half a goal a game and kept 6 clean sheets so i'm not sure the defence is the problem here.

hang on, what exactly is the problem?

Perhaps the defence are a little nervous that due to our forward line performing as it is, then if we concede just one goal, the chances are we will not win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                0-3 prediction.
                Originally posted by Kit View Post
                And no Clarke either !
                Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                1-3 then
                HAHAHA gax, that did make me laugh out loud.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

What exactly have our centre backs done wrong?? Best defence in the league. Connolly gave a free kick 45 yards out from goal. If you want Hall or Shittu in the side then you will see many silly free kicks given away and constant long balls!!!! Scoring is our problem, not our defence. FACT
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    What exactly have our centre backs done wrong?? Best defence in the league. Connolly gave a free kick 45 yards out from goal. If you want Hall or Shittu in the side then you will see many silly free kicks given away and constant long balls!!!! Scoring is our problem, not our defence. FACT
                    we've been doing that alot recently... and neither hall or shittu are in the side!
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                      we've been doing that alot recently... and neither hall or shittu are in the side!
                      You have to go long if the midfield don't show for the ball.

Connolly especially very rarely goes long.

It will be a disaster if Shittu and Hall come into this side. Will be no point having ball players like Faurlin, Routledge and Tarabat.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Have to agree with you there, if it ain't broke why fix it?

Our defence has been outstanding this year so I definitely wouldn't look at changing it.
                        Now, Then, Forever
                        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

You have to go long if the midfield don't show for the ball.

Connolly especially very rarely goes long.

It will be a disaster if Shittu and Hall come into this side. Will be no point having ball players like Faurlin, Routledge and Tarabat.
                          agree connolly looks short but oftenly enough on sunday all of the back four looked long.. i think shittu would be a more mobile, stronger, faster version of gorkks

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X