No announcement yet.

Barcelona team currently at the ground!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Messi remembers Big Dan from the World Cup. If I remember correctly Shittu had a decent game.

Comment

great pic's.....barca's second team have their own stadium across the road from the nou camp and is bigger than loftus road-holds over 25,000.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        great pic's.....barca's second team have their own stadium across the road from the nou camp and is bigger than loftus road-holds over 25,000.
        Futbol Club Barcelona B

They would probably do us 5 or 6 without breaking sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
          Futbol Club Barcelona B

They would probably do us 5 or 6 without breaking sweat.
          would hammer us morris....
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            yeh they are in the segunda as well, not doing bad this season but with their youth system that's not a surprise at all
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Wow I wish I could have been there!

Comment

Mrs Oldhoop was at Danesfield House in Marlow last year whilst she was in the pool the Barca players came in 3 at a time which the fitness coach. It was just her a friend and the entire team. she wouldn't get her norks autographed by Messi and co as I sugggested. spoil sport!
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

wonder if adel was there plugging his sale to barca for next year
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Adel won't like it, he sees himself as the best player to perform at LR this season.

I don't get it, how is our ground going to prepare them for the Emirates?
                    Something is going on.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      Adel won't like it, he sees himself as the best player to perform at LR this season.

I don't get it, how is our ground going to prepare them for the Emirates?
                      Something is going on.
                      doubt there is anything going on, its just the best available playing surface to practice on in private nearest to the emirates.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        doubt there is anything going on, its just the best available playing surface to practice on in private nearest to the emirates.
                        Your probably right, must admit we do have a nice playing surface, probably one of the best i've seen in the championship this year.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Well there was only 2 of us outside! I was there to get my Wall tickets. Not on sale until Monday......d'oh!

The place was full of Spanish camera crews. Next thing about 15 mins they all started to come out. I could see them training through the open bit by the Paddock. Most of them rushed straight on the coach, but Xavi stopped for a photo. I got a picture of a few others including Messi, Valdes, Keita, Villa, Militio etc.

Pretty stunned to see all of them. Would have loved a pic just myself and Messi.

They're staying at the Landmark in Marylebone.

Oh well, let's hope we see more of such stars down the Bush next season.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
                                Apparently, Messi had discussions with Warnock over a loan deal, but as Hulse is a first team regular Warnock couldn't make any promises so the deals off.

Bugger

He's asking for a pen to sign on the dotted line.

Comment

Working...
                                X