No announcement yet.

Barcelona team currently at the ground!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcelona team currently at the ground!

Just came to the Box Office and the Barca team are currently practising on our pitch. Messi and co! Would love to see the session!
    Last edited by HammersmithR; 16-02-2011, 12:13 PM.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    Just came to the Box Office and the Barca team are currently practising on our pitch. Messi and co! Would love to see the session!
    Kept the faith!

Comment

That's ****ing cool..
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Messi better not mess up our pitch !
        Last edited by LoftusRoadLad; 16-02-2011, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I'm putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 776623. This means Messi is nailed on 100% to sign for us next season if we go up...

Comment

David Villa seen at HQ!!!

Comment

They're just having a sneaky peak before they play us in the CL in 2012/13!!!!
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

We met the Barcelon team at Edinborough Airport when we were on our back from a QPR pre season friendly at Falkirk about 3 years ago and I have to say they were a really friendly bunch of lads who took time out for pictures etc

Comment

Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

thats brillaint. they all got their kids with them as well....where are the pics from.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        thats brillaint. they all got their kids with them as well....where are the pics from.
                        bradleyorr's twitter

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I bet there's a few R's player slightly star struck at the moment. Let's hope a couple of them get lost and end up having to stay here on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post

Apparently, Messi had discussions with Warnock over a loan deal, but as Hulse is a first team regular Warnock couldn't make any promises so the deals off.

Bugger
                            Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

qpr missed an opportunity there surely, if security allowed it, they could have done something like season ticket holders/members pay £5 to get in and watch them train. I would have been there in a shot!

Amazing to think they are on our pitch! Hopefully it wont be long til we play them for real, maybe they can line up a friendly!!
                              CHAMPIONS
                              Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
                              X