• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR's Cook has three clubs drooling

Preston, Scunthorpe and Wednesday all want winger on loan

More...

..and Warnock "can't do without him at the moment"

Comment

Warnock was saying all the right things about Rowlands and Cook few months ago, but get the feeling days at QPR are numbered.

Some managers want to make a statement and Gregory did it with Gallen and Bircham, just feel Warnock feels he can get promoted without both Rowlands and Cook.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        ..and Warnock "can't do without him at the moment"
        Strange thing to say, when he hasn't even featured in the league yet?

Comment

we should really hang onto him till we get everyone fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
            Strange thing to say, when he hasn't even featured in the league yet?
            Good observation. What's he saying about the squad?

Comment

he would rather cut his todger off with a butter knife than go to any of them.

Comment

Sell him to Wednesday, no loans, you touch you buy.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                  Sell him to Wednesday, no loans, you touch you buy.
                  Transfer window is closed so loans only allowed

Comment

would let rowlands go.. still feel cook has something to offer, whilst smith and mackie are out.

having two actual wingers in him and routledge might allow whoever plays upfront the chance to score.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Ooh Scu nthorpe, Preston & Sheff Weds..what a choice!

For the record I think both players could do a job for us especially now that Smith looks like he's out for another few games.

Comment

I have a feeling cook will play a part for the Preston match..

Comment

I also feel Cookie might play some part on Saturday, what injuries to Smith,Mackie & Hogan banned ,think we might need a wide player in this game if he's fully fit may well be worth a go

Comment

ive got a feeling cook wont be used.. i even would guess that pvm will be on the bench... if miller is ours i expect him outwide.

not that i want that. id rather we played routledge wide right, tarbs left and have miller running off hulse/helguson.
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Warnock was saying all the right things about Rowlands and Cook few months ago, but get the feeling days at QPR are numbered.

Some managers want to make a statement and Gregory did it with Gallen and Bircham, just feel Warnock feels he can get promoted without both Rowlands and Cook.
                              Care to have a debate about Rowlands Pete? I am sure I did say that he wouldn't play another game for the club baring loads of injuries.

Comment

Working...
                              X